Help with a price please!

PHONKER

I have the Sniper Rifle of a particularly dangerous assassin, and I can't put a price on it...
I understand that the coloring is not very attractive for someone, but sheen fits here just great.)
Help?😅
image.thumb.png.61c8a463b5ae4580dfcf5b4799aaf1ac.png

3 hours ago, roygbiv said:

15-20$

There are two unsold strange ft sniper at 3 key, and pistols at 2.3. He'd be lucky to sell this for 2 keys lol, even with spec ks and headshot part applied that probably only adds a key. Idk how you came up with 15+ dollars? Please explain

6 hours ago, abcomputer said:

There are two unsold strange ft sniper at 3 key, and pistols at 2.3. He'd be lucky to sell this for 2 keys lol, even with spec ks and headshot part applied that probably only adds a key. Idk how you came up with 15+ dollars? Please explain

market, one just sold 20$ a month ago

2keys at the worst day. If you dont mind playing the long game then 3-5keys. This skin is better than 80% of the shit out there in my opinion

On 05.05.2023 at 13:41, Plord said:

2 ключа в самый неподходящий день. Если вы не против поиграть в долгую игру, то 3-5 ключей. По моему этот скин лучше 80% всего дерьма

Hmm, it's a pity, that is, you want to say that the uniqueness of this rifle is lost from the skin?