personal ignoring* from marketplace.tf staff.

likeCS.TRADEgo

18 minutes ago, likeCS.TRADEgo said:

your mean scrap.tf is kind of bad place, or bad staff? by the way backpack.tf and scrap.tf is not the same ? 

nah ignore me just whining about how staff everywhere are nowadays

1 hour ago, Heidecker said:

Idk if I got everything you were trying to tell us but it sounds like you were banned for something that was bannable at the time of the ban and tried to continue trading on alts while your main was rightfully banned (at the time).

Especially the "we will let the ban on our side for the reason that you have tried to bypass the ban many times" sounds like that is the main reasone they won't unban you, because as far as I can read it you did make alts to continue trading on marketplace, while you were rightfully banned (at that time at least), which was not allowed as far as I can tell. 

That's also why they lifted your backpack.tf ban and not the marketplace ban. You broke a backpack.tf rule that now does not exist anymore in that form and got unbanned, but you also broke the rule of making alts on marketplace while you were banned.

Your ban reason being "breaking community or internal rules also makes sense in that case, since you broke internal rules by using those alts to trade on mp.

But honestly, you shouldn't care about a marketplace ban in 2023, a lot of big traders are marketplace banned and there are a lot of other cash trading sites that can be used.

Personally, I'd make an alt since he didn't actually break any rules, staff banned him for trading with scammers when he had no idea, thus he didn't do it on purpose and didn't deserve a ban.

Staff obviously banned him and others no matter the circumstances

21 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

nah ignore me just whining about how staff everywhere are nowadays

anarchism is the way to go i tell you

12 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

anarchism is the way to go i tell you

I do like stealing from the rich and kicking the poor ngl

"I have learned some lessons, I am ready for a normal dialogue, for a normal punishment. But for now, I'm being treated like a wild animal, which I'm not."

What is this, the last testament?

You got your marketplace access banned, you didn't murder somebody. Just find some other way to sell your tf2 items and call it a day. Trying every day to annoy moderators and staff dealing with numerous amount of problems will lead to nothing, I can assure you. Also idk why you even mentioned anything about "your girlfriend" in this story of yours. It just sounds like you made an alt and are using this story of "a girlfriend" to cover up the fact you just made an alt under the same IP and got banned for it. 

"She has her own life, her own will and her right to do what she wants. She knows some aspects of my work, she has the makings of entrepreneurship and she wanted to try herself as a salesperson." sounds like you ripped this out of a romance novel. 

How much did you make in total from all this trading ? like roughly, just curious

And yeah that is a shitty situation to be in but I guess the best thing you could've done is appealing the ban and following along when it happened

...also since you don't play the game at all and aren't much into tf2 trading I assume that you don't know there is an alternative website for selling tf2 items https://mannco.store/ @likeCS.TRADEgo
Keys cost slightly less, however there is a 5% fee and not 10% 

(if this helped you make billions of dollars by cashing out through mannco.store feel free to send a few keys my way 🤑)

4 hours ago, likeCS.TRADEgo said:

Thanks so much! I appreciate it a lot.

No problem at all. Anyways it is 2023. Last year, I got banned from BPTF for a week near the end of September to the first week of October, because of an exit scammer that scammed 2 of my friends out of one of my friend's duped aces high antlers and another's nuts n' bolts antlers. Really ridiculous looking back at it.

Here's the link for context:
https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/81425-i-got-banned-from-backpacktf-just-yesterday-for-an-accidental-chargeback-on-marketplacetf-due-to-identity-theft-13-months-ago/ 

Just got to keep moving forward. I'm a religious guy, who trust God and Christ and I kept praying for a solution. I had people backing me up and a homie by the name of jamal aka as !kfc really helped out.

Everything works out, just give it time.

So what else do you have to do? That's right, my little crooked buddy - write a whining post on PikabuRu. As stated above, TF2 trading is not for you. I laughed at your review on CS:GO>👇

No one will play this game anymore

"Starting today, CS:GO items received in trade will have the same seven-day trade cooldown as items purchased in-game or via the Steam Community Market."

yoooooooooooooooo they got the sonic pfp's with nothing but free time goin through everyone's profiles' lets FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!

FrcMY8cWYAAV0OC.png

TL;DR

OP is getting tf2 keys for dota/csgo items, looked around for places to sell them for cash, found MP was the best site.

OP is later banned on BP for allegedly helping scammers before the rule change in 2019, and thus is banned on MP as well.

OP asks MP support why banned, they give the reason and said they need to appeal it on BP and it can be removed on MP if the appeal is successful.

OP is CBA on figuring out how to appeal the BP ban and just makes an alt account (brilliant). It's banned, and a 3rd alt, OP gives up(?)

OP comes back after the rule change, successfully appeals backpack ban, but now has an additional ban reason on MP of using alts to bypass a ban which he probably isn't getting appealed.

A couple of thoughts/notes from me:

As far as I believe – scrap.tf and backpack.tf exist under the jurisdiction of the USA, in which, as far as I know again, there is a presumption of innocence, and the prosecutor must prove the guilt of the accused, and not vice versa)

Innocent until proven guilty is only applicable to government entities (possibly only in the court of law, IANAL). ScrapTF LLC (the company that owns bp/scrap/mp) is a private company and can impose whatever restrictions they want in regards to access to their services.

I read the marketplace rules over and over again. Marketplace.tf and scrap.tf rules, where not a word is said about "fake the main account is fake history"

Section 9

• Use multiple or alternate accounts to access Marketplace.tf, either when buying or selling
  • Forge or modify evidence (such as screenshots) when contacting support

These existed back to at least 2019 

The marketplace.tf support has not responded to any of my messages for 4 days (5 for now).

I don't know the staff situation at MP but if I had to guess, there's probably a low single-digit amount of people that can deal with your case and 2 or 3 business days (benefit of the doubt that they don't work weekends even though they probably do) isn't what I would consider a long enough wait time to write out this essay but that's just my opinion; I'm a pretty patient person.

I consider myself innocent. If I were what they think, if I’am were – a scammer, a fraudster, a fence of stolen goods

A majority of your ban reason is probably weighted on the bypassing the bans, even if you proved innocence to not being a scammer fence. The MP brand is heavily based on trust and someone who bypasses bans just isn't that trustworthy.

Your GF problem sucks tho; notoriously hard to prove different people sharing the same IP in order to get unbanned from communities like this. Assuming she's real ofc ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheRenegadeSniper said:

You got your marketplace access banned, you didn't murder somebody. Just find some other way to sell your tf2 items and call it a day. Trying every day to annoy moderators and staff dealing with numerous amount of problems will lead to nothing, I can assure you. Also idk why you even mentioned anything about "your girlfriend" in this story of yours. It just sounds like you made an alt and are using this story of "a girlfriend" to cover up the fact you just made an alt under the same IP and got banned for it. 

"She has her own life, her own will and her right to do what she wants. She knows some aspects of my work, she has the makings of entrepreneurship and she wanted to try herself as a salesperson." sounds like you ripped this out of a romance novel. 

thank you for your opinion.
I can and do use other platforms to sell my stuff. There are two reasons why I want to use the marketplace.tf - here I can make a larger turnover of keys per day, and I also i like how the backpack interact with each other *.tf - scrap.tf and marketplace.tf. I have been using SDA for many years, literally since 2015, and I was surprised when I saw the Jesse, creator of SDA in the marketplace discord. I was even more surprised when I found out that he created all these three services. Call me sentimental, but I would like to be a part of this community. It is even possible to become a moderator or someone from the staff.
As for the story with the girl - I wrote that it was not fake. I repeat - she is ready to go through a full-fledged KYC(turn on the webcam, shake her head left and right, as is done on different services like binance)

9 hours ago, Hoxton11 said:

How much did you make in total from all this trading ? like roughly, just curious

And yeah that is a shitty situation to be in but I guess the best thing you could've done is appealing the ban and following along when it happened

...also since you don't play the game at all and aren't much into tf2 trading I assume that you don't know there is an alternative website for selling tf2 items https://mannco.store/ @likeCS.TRADEgo
Keys cost slightly less, however there is a 5% fee and not 10% 

(if this helped you make billions of dollars by cashing out through mannco.store feel free to send a few keys my way 🤑)

I mean, I know all the sites where there is an opportunity to sell tf2. A manncostore , but there is less price of keys. Even despite the reduced commission, it is more profitable to sell on the marketplace.tf. And the question is in turnover- manco store sells 8,000 - 9,000 keys per day, on the marketplace.tf as well. If I sell only on one, I will be able to sell 1000-2000 keys per day. If you sell on both sites, the turnover is twice as high.

8 hours ago, Russell said:

No problem at all. Anyways it is 2023. Last year, I got banned from BPTF for a week near the end of September to the first week of October, because of an exit scammer that scammed 2 of my friends out of one of my friend's duped aces high antlers and another's nuts n' bolts antlers. Really ridiculous looking back at it.

Here's the link for context:
https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/81425-i-got-banned-from-backpacktf-just-yesterday-for-an-accidental-chargeback-on-marketplacetf-due-to-identity-theft-13-months-ago/ 

Just got to keep moving forward. I'm a religious guy, who trust God and Christ and I kept praying for a solution. I had people backing me up and a homie by the name of jamal aka as !kfc really helped out.

Everything works out, just give it time.

I can only hope that one of the administrators will draw the right conclusions about my situation. In general, the behavior of the marketplace.tf support is extremely incomprehensible - close all my tickets from altos, do not close my tickets from my main, do not reply to my mein account. How it works, why - I do not know.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Narkomixer said:

oh yes, now this review seems funny. Although, I'll see how you will dance if tf2 makes a delay of exchanges for 7 days, or even closes the opportunity to exchange items 😉No one will play this game anymore

"Starting today, CS:GO items received in trade will have the same seven-day trade cooldown as items purchased in-game or via the Steam Community Market."

oh yes, now this review seems funny. Although, I'll see how you will winnig if tf2 makes a delay of exchanges for 7 days, or even closes the opportunity to exchange items 😉 

4 minutes ago, likeCS.TRADEgo said:

I can only hope that one of the administrators will draw the right conclusions about my situation. In general, the behavior of the marketplace.tf support is extremely incomprehensible - close all my tickets from altos, do not close my tickets from my main, do not reply to my mein account. How it works, why - I do not know.

They will draw to conclusions alright, just not the right ones, as usual.

3 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

TL;DR

OP is getting tf2 keys for dota/csgo items, looked around for places to sell them for cash, found MP was the best site.

OP is later banned on BP for helping scammers before the rule change in 2019, and thus is banned on MP as well.

OP asks MP support why banned, they give the reason and said they need to appeal it on BP and it can be removed on MP if the appeal is successful.

OP is CBA on figuring out how to appeal the BP ban and just makes an alt account (brilliant). It's banned, and a 3rd alt, OP gives up(?)

OP comes back after the rule change, successfully appeals backpack ban, but now has an additional ban reason on MP of using alts to bypass a ban which he probably isn't getting appealed.

Clarification - I did not help scammers. Rather, it looked like this - Chinese buyers were buying up absolutely all of their things. These same buyers bought my goods from me, and paid with keys. If a thief came to the store with a stolen bundle of money and bought clothes for himself, who will be punished? The thief or the shopkeepers? In this situation, I am shopkeeper (in general, in the digital game world it is - I am the owner of skins, like a shopkeeper). I was paid off, possibly with stolen keys. And in the end I went to jail.

Innocent until proven guilty is only applicable to government entities (possibly only in the court of law, IANAL). ScrapTF LLC (the company that owns bp/scrap/mp) is a private company and can impose whatever restrictions they want in regards to access to their services.

I understand that the united states has its own rules, the company has its own. I wrote this rather to make you understand that a person who lives in the us and works as a marketplace.tf support inside himself has feelings of innocence, but at the same time indiscriminately stigmatizes scammers on others. I do not take into count few peoples, trolls of fluders on the forum, who have already called me scammers or accomplices of scammers several times, indiscriminately.

Section 9

• Use multiple or alternate accounts to access Marketplace.tf, either when buying or selling
  • Forge or modify evidence (such as screenshots) when contacting support

These existed back to at least 2019 

I think so - I didn't have chance to break this rule. To break it, I had to access the service and do an action - buy or sell. In any case, I agree to an adequate punishment. Really, make my blocking time-limited.

I don't know the staff situation at MP but if I had to guess, there's probably a low single-digit amount of people that can deal with your case and 2 or 3 business days (benefit of the doubt that they don't work weekends even though they probably do) isn't what I would consider a long enough wait time to write out this essay but that's just my opinion; I'm a pretty patient person

My first ticket to mp.tf support was 21 march. In time after i got lifted my bp.tf. I'll wait for 6 days, reload ticket page every few hours and got 0 answer from mp.tf. That why i came here.

A majority of your ban reason is probably weighted on the bypassing the bans, even if you proved innocence to not being a scammer fence. The MP brand is heavily based on trust and someone who bypasses bans just isn't that trustworthy.

Your GF problem sucks tho; notoriously hard to prove different people sharing the same IP in order to get unbanned from communities like this. Assuming she's real ofc

And again - I bypassed the ban, which was erroneous. I was blocked not just because the rule changed. They took it off for me because I didn't contribute to the scammers. Yes, I traded with those who had a red flag on rep.tf OK, as I understood, you can get a fine, a penalty for such actions. But I immediately received an endless indefinite ban. In any case, I agree to a reasonable punishment.

Regarding the situation with the girlfriend - as I said - to support the marketplace.tf she is ready to pass KYC (know your client). So that it doesn't look like I bought a passport photo somewhere and am trying to falsify documents.

btw Thanks for your opinion.

• likeCS.TRADEgo changed the title to personal ignoring* from marketplace.tf staff.
1 hour ago, likeCS.TRADEgo said:

Clarification - I did not help scammers

Sorry I meant to put "allegedly" but forgot, I have edited it.