Error loading backpack / Inventory not updating

wen
Abstract
Message added by Abstract,

Read this before making more threads about inventory issues for backpack.tf

Inventories not loading/updating are a result of Steam heavily rate-limiting inventory loading for everyone, including backpack.tf.

Additionally, TF2's item servers are not known to be reliable, especially when there's a new event/sale.

As a result of this, inventories might not load properly or load fallback inventories, which is used when an inventory can't be loaded normally.

Fallback inventories do NOT update your backpack.

You can check how well inventories are loading here: https://next.backpack.tf/almanac/steam-api-health

The only way to resolve your issue(s) is by refreshing your backpack until it loads properly (no errors/fallback).

If you absolutely need to update your backpack, you can use an automatic refresher here: https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/81497-backpack-automatic-refresh-script-2023-edition/

Im trying my best to update all the strangifiers, i’ve priced some the past month that have never been priced (killers kit for example)

Hello guys, I have a problem. When I try to go onto the site, normal bp.tf or next.bp.tf I get the error 500 pop up, but if Im on phone it works just right and even on incognito there are no problems, have I been shadowbanned or smth, I dunno what to do

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking at a bunch of other threads for answers, didn't get any.
Tried logging out and back in, tried changing my trade url and updating it, I have made sure my backpack is visible to the public, etc.

It says the steam API and trading is up, yet it still hasn't worked. I don't really even know where I can post a question about it.

backpack.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

I haven’t played or traded in years and I’m getting back into it. But my back pack has never updated on backpack.tf in 5 years. Most of the items I have I don’t anymore and all the items I’d want to list aren’t on the site can you help. 

IMG_1727.png

IMG_1728.png

• Wibbs changed the title to /SOLVED//Out dated backpack. Help me fix it.