Just got Scammed out of my entire bp

Retardus_Maximus

I know its my own fault, but still feelsbad, I was trying to sell it for rent money.

Just wanted to come to the board to cry, thnx for listening to my sob story

Why trust selling all your items (if that's what you were trying to do) to an account with only $0.57 on it?

Would that not raise any red flags? especially considering how old the +trusts he has are and the fact the trades aren't even that expensive compared to your inventory.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saylen said:

Why trust selling all your items (if that's what you were trying to do) to an account with only $0.57 on it?

Would that not raise any red flags? especially considering how old the +trusts he has are and the fact the trades aren't even that expensive compared to your inventory.

he had quite some rep from buying stuff with paypal, pretty sure this was an exit scam

pro tip: if you sell your whole bp try selling your somewhat more expensive items one by one and wait for the money to actually be deposited into your account before sending the next item

this might be a bit more annoying but cash traders usually have the patience for that

Just now, G R O W U P said:

how does he know it was scammed items? i mean in the sense that how would it be very intuitive?

There was a -rep left by OP before the items left the scammer's bp.

Just now, G R O W U P said:

how does he know it was scammed items? i mean in the sense that how would it be very intuitive?

He literally bought them all well below buyers...

32 minutes ago, Henchman 21 said:

Add me if the person provided a payment email, I work for a private company that can track people and I can probably tell you his name and address.

now THIS I want to hear more about

He messaged me, i checked his bp he had green trust, we negotiated and made the trade, ofcourse he had negative rep after the trade cuz big trades and negotiating takes time. If i knew the items were scammed i obviously wouldn't have bought them. But its pretty cringe that a scammer is talking shit and saying bp mods wont do anything about me, when you scammed someone and you are still allowed to be here. Anyways im sorry for your loss but i can't really do anything about it just be careful in the future.

21 minutes ago, Smartieshehe said:

He messaged me, i checked his bp he had green trust, we negotiated and made the trade, ofcourse he had negative rep after the trade cuz big trades and negotiating takes time. If i knew the items were scammed i obviously wouldn't have bought them. But its pretty cringe that a scammer is talking shit and saying bp mods wont do anything about me, when you scammed someone and you are still allowed to be here. Anyways im sorry for your loss but i can't really do anything about it just be careful in the future.

yeah its not sus at all to do big trades way under buy orders?

with an account that had a 62 cent backpack for weeks beforehand...

congrats on cashing out a scammer!

surely you've learned your lesson from the massive profits you made in doing so.

I only have one question, why did he leak everything to that guy? I have the highest purchase requests, and why didn't he offer it to me for example? :)
Is there a connection? Why do these items go to people who have 300 backpacks all the time?

Dude, I feel for you, you're a good guy, hang in there. I was scammed once too, but I was young then and only traded keys.

3 hours ago, Smartieshehe said:

Anyways im sorry for your loss but i can't really do anything about it just be careful in the future.

His loss your win. 😯

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RouzenZaker said:

I only have one question, why did he leak everything to that guy? I have the highest purchase requests, and why didn't he offer it to me for example? :)
Is there a connection? Why do these items go to people who have 300 backpacks all the time?

Dude, I feel for you, you're a good guy, hang in there. I was scammed once too, but I was young then and only traded keys.

Probably because it's significantly easier and faster to dump everything at once. The people who have the pure on hand to buy out reasonably expensive inventories are of course going to have high value inventories themselves. And among those top 300 inventories I'd dare say there's s good amount of people who are proactive about buying bulk.

Why do people make these kinds of posts? Is knowing you are an idiot not enough? Do you need everyone else to call you an idiot too?

4 hours ago, Smartieshehe said:

Correction you could sell the user back their items for the amount you paid but you'd rather take the profit...