Item's tradability status not updating

Scarth

27 minutes ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

you're literally insulting the original poster for writing incorrect content when hes the one who made the post. the issue has been solved, and you made a mistake. nobody is perfect, it happens all the time. take it, and move forward. it isnt his fault that you misunderstood something. case closed, thanks. no further reply needed.

I don't insult people... Also, thats the issue, I didn't make a mistake, the op did, they wrote 1 thing in 1 sentence and another thing that contradicted with what was written in the 1st sentence in another, nobody is perfect, it happens all the time. He and you should take it, and move forward. It isn't my fault that you 2 are misunderstanding me. Case closed, thanks. No further reply needed.

Lol

My post was perfectly clear such that Trev could understand it and, even if it wasn't, the webm I posted should've cleared up any confusion. Two other posters understood what I was talking about, yet you are still insisting on misunderstanding what I've written. You somehow got the idea that there was some other person telling me that the item is untradable, a very literal interpretation of what I wrote. I am going to assume that English is not your first language - that's not your fault, but you should get off your high horse - Google that if you don't understand the expression.

With the messages you write in your overpriced trade listings about 'lowballers', however, I'm not really surprised that you're so far up youself that you cannot admit when you are wrong about something.

crimson you're literally the only person who didnt understand the post, and obviously couldnt come up with something to back yourself up so you had to use my own words to defend yourself.

Archived