Item's tradability status not updating

Scarth

Hi,

https://backpack.tf/item/10777848239

I'm attempting to list this item that I unboxed a little over a week ago, but am being told that it's not tradable. When I view my backpack on either bp.tf or Steam, it does show as tradable. My backpack is fully up to date and is not loaded via fallback. I've also tried opening TF2 to confirm that it is tradable, and it is.

Does anyone know how I can fix this, please?

Just now, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

yes it is, thats not the issue, backpack.tf wont let him list it

in his backpack.tf inventory it still says its untradeable. my only guess is it just hasnt updated, give it a few minutes or try relogging

1 minute ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

yes it is, thats not the issue, backpack.tf wont let him list it

No...

40 minutes ago, Scarth said:

but am being told that it's not tradable. When I view my backpack on either bp.tf or Steam, it does show as tradable.

10 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

image.png.4a301150a6d7e672303f2cff7a54bd51.png

What you don't get is that the OP isn't talking about this.

11 hours ago, Scarth said:

but am being told that it's not tradable. When I view my backpack on either bp.tf or Steam, it does show as tradable.

This means, as i seem to have to decipher for you: he is being told by someone that the item isn't tradable. When he views the item on backpack.tf or Steam, both of those services show the item as "tradable". Just read it lol

1 hour ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

This means, as i seem to have to decipher for you: he is being told by someone that the item isn't tradable. When he views the item on backpack.tf or Steam, both of those services show the item as "tradable". Just read it lol

no you dont understand at all lol 

image.thumb.png.d9d27bb58e64a9b25d991f9a9215a1c7.png

image.thumb.png.6bfaea00f000d8ce802c20f8329d91ba.png

read it closely, hes saying the WEBSITE is telling him its not tradeable. Nobody is telling him its not tradeable, because the item clearly is. The website is just having a fault. As I've been saying. YOU try reading.

Just now, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

no you dont understand at all lol 

image.thumb.png.d9d27bb58e64a9b25d991f9a9215a1c7.png

image.thumb.png.6bfaea00f000d8ce802c20f8329d91ba.png

read it closely, hes saying the WEBSITE is telling him its not tradeable. Nobody is telling him its not tradeable, it clearly is. The website is just having a fault. As I've been saying. YOU try reading.

Especially for the fact that hes asking for a fix, clearly states a website fault. Use your eyes.

1 hour ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

the reason I took that picture is to show that the website hasnt updated the items tradeability status. Again, the fix (my guess) is to either be patient, or log out and log in again. Something with the site isnt updating the item properly.

2 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

hes saying the WEBSITE is telling him its not tradeable

How?

15 hours ago, Scarth said:

When I view my backpack on either bp.tf or Steam, it does show as tradable

If he's saying that the WEBSITE is telling him its tradable?

6 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

image.thumb.png.3a20695fe7f6f757566f76a945759134.pngdid you read this part?

Ye, i did. Did you read my highlighted part?

Edit: You need not only read my comment, but also the quote im using to back the comment up...

Thanks for the self-trade fixes provided above.

On 10/19/2021 at 10:29 PM, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

he is being told by someone that the item isn't tradable.

If you viewed the webm I posted you would see that the website is giving me the error message. There is no third party telling me that the item is not tradable. You lack reading comprehension. 

2 hours ago, Scarth said:

You lack reading comprehension.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:21 AM, Scarth said:

I'm attempting to list this item that I unboxed a little over a week ago, but am being told that it's not tradable.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:21 AM, Scarth said:

When I view my backpack on either bp.tf or Steam, it does show as tradable.

You seem to lack both, reading and writing comprehension, since you're contradicting with these 2 quotes and you don't even realise it, just like the guy before...

No, actually, I don't. You've somehow confused the issue when I explained it very clearly through the description in the OP and my webm above. If you view the webm, you will see that I recieve an error message when attempting to list the item which reads that it's not tradable. Yet, the item is not listed as untradable on either Steam or Backpack.tf - as you can see in my inventory - and therefore can be assumed to be tradable. Do you understand now?

11 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

You seem to lack both, reading and writing comprehension, since you're contradicting with these 2 quotes and you don't even realise it, just like the guy before...

you're literally insulting the original poster for writing incorrect content when hes the one who made the post. the issue has been solved, and you made a mistake. nobody is perfect, it happens all the time. take it, and move forward. it isnt his fault that you misunderstood something. case closed, thanks. no further reply needed.

Archived