How do you guys manage your inventories?

iPlayer

I spent hours and hours sorting my bp. Used some bp expanders, move all again, use bp expander, move all again. Now it's perfect (well the last 10 pages, I don't care about the stuff in the front). <3

I have a HUD that allows me to use the a and d keys to flick between backpack pages, makes sorting things less painful.

Sort by class. Sure it isn't as pretty but it's far less time intensive and I know where everything is. 

I sort it manually. I'm surprised no one else has said they do it like mine yet. I put all my metal and keys and everything I'm selling on my first page. Then, weapons on 2nd, cheap stranges, and vintage weapons on my 3rd. On 4th, Halloween stuff for some reason. 5th, all my more expensive things. and last page crates.

I sort it manually. I'm surprised no one else has said they do it like mine yet. I put all my metal and keys and everything I'm selling on my first page. Then, weapons on 2nd, cheap stranges, and vintage weapons on my 3rd. On 4th, Halloween stuff for some reason. 5th, all my more expensive things. and last page crates.

Mines..

Pages 1/2/3     - For sale / pure

Pages 4/5/6     - Assorted stuff I keep, Different page for cosmetics and weapons(non-unique)

Pages 7/8        - Empty

Pages 9/10/11 - Unique Weapons

Page 12           - Uncraft/Gifted Weapons / Untradable items

Page 1: Primary and Spy Secondary

Page 2: Secondary and Cloaks and Sappers

Page 3: Melee

Page 4: Strange Weapons + Cosmetics and Festive and Genuine Weapons

Page 5: Hats

Page 6: Special Usable Crates

Page 7: Misc + Action Items

Page 8: Metal + Tokens

Page 9: Regular Crates

Page 10: Useless Event Crates + Some Regular Ones

Page 11: Tickets

If I ever get it resorted:

1: Work Bench

2-4: Extra stuff and for sale

5: Tools

6: Paints

7-11: All Class and Multiclass

12: Clan Pride Collection

13-15: Scout

16-18: Soldier

19-21: Pyro

22-24: Demoman

25: Vintage Stove Pipe Collection

26-28: Heavy

29-31: Engie

32-34: Medic

35-37: Sniper

38-40: Spy

i'm sure that works if you only have 1 page of weapons, 1 page of metal and keys and things to sell, etc. the issue is when you start running out of room for ref/weapons/items you're selling, so you have to use a backpack expander, so you either move everything a few pages back and start the same system again or you just stick the new weapons etc. in the back.

Let it pile up in new items until there's something I need, then use Jengerer's.

1UCqRx0.png

You posted that just to show off your wealth.

I don't organise at all, there's a search function

first page: room for trading stuff

2nd - 10th page: one page per class

11th page: blank

12th page: all class items

2nd - 10th page: one page per class

11th page: blank

12th page: all class items

Proof of the rumored 10th class. 

Archived