Please, avoid the 1 scrap change suggestions. It's basically rep-whoring and you should be ashamed.

Chief D

I have no problem with this as long is it's accurate and you don't do it over and over again (ahem Santa Hooby)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is annoying, but if you take a step back, we are raging about a 16 year old kid making a suggestion on a website. It's just kinda funny.  

My point is, he is 16, he doesn't know shit.   :P

I'm 15

Is it not counterproductive to run a site based on the most accurate prices to reject small but factual data about the market, which in turns makes this site not as accurate?

If the suggested price is correct, it should not matter how small it is. A correct price is correct, and it is lazy to reject them. Regardless if people think they are meaningless, they are still correct.

Also, let us not forget when somebody increases or decreases both ranges in order to make a price more accurate. Here in an example - http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51c08a1eba2536695e000028

It is stupid to make 5 suggestions to get a hat from 1.66 to 1.33: 1.55-1.66, 1.44-1.66, 1.33-1.66, 1.33-1.44, 1.33. This happens way to often, and mostly all those suggestions are done by the same person.

It is stupid to make 5 suggestions to get a hat from 1.66 to 1.33: 1.55-1.66, 1.44-1.66, 1.33-1.66, 1.33-1.44, 1.33. This happens way to often, and mostly all those suggestions are done by the same person.

...Daymn i shoulda repwhored like a boss with the new items :P

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51d986864bd7b8c65f000005

coulda made like 10 suggestions with this xDDDD

i Should close it and resuggest with 1.88-2 ref

I know this is annoying, but if you take a step back, we are raging about a 16 year old kid making a suggestion on a website. It's just kinda funny.  

My point is, he is 16, he doesn't know shit.   :P

Hey, I'm 16 :( what can you say about people not knowing shit if ur a peanut...

I think 1 scrap changes below 1 ref are okay. They are following the 5% rule, are they not? But above that, yeah people should avoid them.

Hey, I'm 16 :( what can you say about people not knowing shit if ur a peanut...

peanuts know everything... all the time.

I think 1 scrap changes below 1 ref are okay. They are following the 5% rule, are they not? But above that, yeah people should avoid them.

Yeah, we were debating the 5% rule which I believe was removed. The exception, as always, would be keys. But making suggestions like the example I posted above is just a waste of time for us.

Archived