Which cuisine is your favourite?

puddingkip

You know, as in, which country (or region) produces the best food overal?

I'd go with Italy. Waking up with strong coffee and sweet Italian breads. And oh god the dinners. You start with endless portions of pasta, with delicious sauces. Then for main course a pizza or some meat (yum) and the best ice ever for dessert.

Second would I guess be Asian. Rice with duck/lamb/beef is great, and you guys sure know how to make sauce. Oh and don't forget, wok is great

I go with gud ol' amercian food. Mhmmmm, bacon, sausages with maple syrup, eggs and toasts for breakfast. (So Canada/USA)

French Baguette is good too (France)

I agree with what you said Puddingkip to a certain degree. I would say American/westernized Asian food is really good, but the food I ate in China isn't very good. It's the opposite with Italian. Italy has literally the best food ever, but you have to go there to actually eat it. 

I agree with what you said Puddingkip to a certain degree. I would say American/westernized Asian food is really good, but the food I ate in China isn't very good. It's the opposite with Italian. Italy has literally the best food ever, but you have to go there to actually eat it. 

Well, chinese-chinese food is all the crap of the animals since royalty would eat all the good parts, so all the crap parts became delicacies. 

you dont like pudding?

mind=blown

I like pudding. But ice cream > pudding (p.s. second part of my name means chicken, I don't like chicken)

As french, I hate most of our plates. Cheeses are stinky and I don't drink wine c: (there are also stereotypes)

In Alsace, a french region, we have choucroute (sauerkraut) and other disgusting shit c:

But I love german junk food like schnitzel.

The French Cuisine is also pretty good.

As french, I hate most of our plates. Cheeses are stinky and I don't drink wine c: (there are also stereotypes)

In Alsace, a french region, we have choucroute (sauerkraut) and other disgusting shit c:

Well f*ck.

choucroute is German food... Oh and is Alsace that part of France that continuously changes it's mind about being French or German?

And only French breakfasts are good. Yeah let's eat snails and frog asses. NOT.

The food I ate in china was usually better than the chinese food I get here. But my guide knew where to look for good food. :P

Schnitzel is austrian. -.- And junk? meh.

Archived