Which cuisine is your favourite?

puddingkip

The food I ate in china was usually better than the chinese food I get here. But my guide knew where to look for good food. :P

Schnitzel is austrian. -.- And junk? meh.

Austria = Germany with higher mountains and better sausages.All else is the same

Austria = Germany with higher mountains and better sausages.All else is the same

Uhm, Austria actually ruled classical Europe for centuries, without us, those Kalbshaxe-eating barbarians in the north would probably speak french or russian by now. Without Austria and it's capital Vienna, there would be no Mozart nor Beethoven as you know him, no Bruckner, Wagner, Strauss, heck no music nor neoclassicism as you know it at all. No Wittenstein, Freud or Schrödinger, no game theory, no Austrian School of Economics, no Porsche, heck there would not even be science as we know it without Popper. No Boltzmann, no Doppler, and the list goes on and on.

We're about as much the same as a stick and the tree it fell off. :P

Uhm, Austria actually ruled classical Europe for centuries, without us, those Kalbshaxe-eating barbarians in the north would probably speak french or russian by now. Without Austria and it's capital Vienna, there would be no Mozart nor Beethoven as you know him, no Bruckner, Wagner, Strauss, heck no music nor neoclassicism as you know it at all. No Wittenstein, Freud or Schrödinger, no game theory, no Austrian School of Economics, no Porsche, heck there would not even be science as we know it without Popper. No Boltzmann, no Doppler, and the list goes on and on.

We're about as much the same as a stick and the tree it fell off. :P

I know all that, I'm a history geek. Though I always thought it was Nash that brought up the game theory? 

Habsburg Austria pretty much dominated Europe for centuries. However Woifi is Austrian and dislikes it when I say it's like Germany. Which is the sole reason why I do it hehe

I know all that, I'm a history geek. Though I always thought it was Nash that brought up the game theory? 

Habsburg Austria pretty much dominated Europe for centuries. However Woifi is Austrian and dislikes it when I say it's like Germany. Which is the sole reason why I do it hehe

No, as far as I know Neumann (Austrian-Hungarian, lived in the States) and Morgenstern (Austrian) founded game theory, Nash, albeit the most popular face of it, just worked on it too.

...and yea, I know, Woifi sent me. xD

No, as far as I know Neumann (Austrian-Hungarian, lived in the States) and Morgenstern (Austrian) founded game theory, Nash, albeit the most popular face of it, just worked on it too.

...and yea, I know, Woifi sent me. xD

Crap Wikipedia says you're right. 

Depends on the food we are talkin about.

Germany has the sausages/brats down. The street vendors and their grill carts. Better than anything stateside.

My friends wife, who was born and raised in japan, brought over her families recipies and makes the best jiaozi ive ever had.

But if i had to pick one or the other, Japanese cuisine is my favorite.

Archived