Can anyone give me the Lowdown on mannco.store drama?

Druwu

11 hours ago, Urist said:

You said in your original post that you would ban someone spreading "malicious" rumors, saying there's nothing wrong with that. Now you that they are "undoubtedly hiding something" because of their actions. You aren't making any sense bro.

Besides, it's not not people are gonna stop if you ban them.

What is confusing about it? I can recognize their faults, and also see where community members are overreacting.

Where is the sense is leaving your services open to users that are taking a firm stand against you and your business? They aren't going to weigh their own reputations in this decision, especially not if they are hiding anything. All they can do is keep quite and do as much damage control as possible.

There is plenty to pick at. Banning people that are actively hurting their business is a very shallow pond, and feels like we're stepping into the realm of cancel culture. My original point is NOBODY should be crying about getting banned from a site that they are speaking out against. 

You hit someone because you don't like them -> they hit you back -> you cry because you don't think they should have hit you  7 year old logic

This isn't meant to be a defense for mannco. It's more encouragement for enraged community members to aim higher.  

• 10 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 4:10 AM, Bruuhhh said:

I cant access the site

When i type the websiteit says access denied idk why? Can someone help me? 

nice job necro'ing a 10 month old forum post

Archived