[Price Check] Double spelled Genuine Pro. KS. Original w/ Flames & Team shine

Awake

I apologize for the price checking post, but I happened to get my hands on this Genuine Professional killstreak Original with the Exorcism and Pumpkin Bomb spell (Flames, Team shine) recently. Since I only got back into the trading scene recently, I have no clue how spelled items are priced. Anyone got an idea of a realistic price/ballpark I could sell it for? Thanks so much

Screenshot_20200729-043833543.jpg

theres a spec ks going for 15, also double spelled. flames and teamshine is a good pro ks kit. stock original with pro ks double spell is going for 35. i'd say, personally, that somewhere between 20-30 might be a good price to list it at, but make sure to keep tabs on other spelled original sellers.

Genuine spelled originals, so hot right now.

If you could wait another month or 2 this might get up to 40 keys.

10 hours ago, Flamadin said:

Genuine spelled originals, so hot right now.

Is that really? Why do you say so haha

10 hours ago, Macho Man Randy Savage said:

theres a spec ks going for 15, also double spelled. flames and teamshine is a good pro ks kit. stock original with pro ks double spell is going for 35. i'd say, personally, that somewhere between 20-30 might be a good price to list it at, but make sure to keep tabs on other spelled original sellers.

Ah okay thats a reasonable estimate. I've already been offered 20 pure and I guess I'll give it some more time. Thank you so much, appreciate that

Archived