Making Free SFM Posters! [CLOSED]

P A R D N E R [⇄]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you make an SFM image of an engineer sitting on his sentry in Turbine?

Engie loadout: Barnstormer, Antarctic Researcher, Snow Stompers (Red team too)

(Extra: have a Shotgun or a Swissmas Sweater Jag sitting on the side of the sentry)

Thanks if you do make this :)

1 hour ago, BryGuy325 said:

If your not too busy could you do a normal demoman(no cosmetics) mid air 2fort with a pan a tide Turner babas  booties thanks

@BryGuy325

Hope this is what you were looking for!

Bj1KOAR.png

1 minute ago, r0b said:

Could you make a Scout with a black HOUWAR, black Fast Learner, black Essential Accesories and a festivized aussie scatter flexing on everyone in the server?

@r0b

Have you got a map in mind?

Hello. Cool of you to offer this. If you could do my soldier on jump_apex, that would be very impressive. If you can only do regular maps, cp_dustbowl would work as well. Here’s my loadout:

Disco Beat Down Defiant Spartan (painted white)

Bonedolier

A photo badge which has a custom image, which will probably end up being more trouble than it’s worth, so the Genuine Beginnings 5 Participant Medal would be fine. 

If you could pose him in the Fresh Brewed Victory stance, with the Showstopper effect that would be great. 

15 hours ago, Salim said:

Could you do a demoman with earbuds raising a beer in the oblooterated taunt in the format of a profile picture?

@Salim

Any map for it in mind ?

I got one (any map will work) have some MLG looking sniper. you know looking all XX_Pro_XX, aiming down the sight 

but as he is being all mlg a gibus scout is behind him(or whatever looks better) about to Delet him with the Fish

Thx, from a fellow gamer

14 hours ago, antecedent said:

Hello. Cool of you to offer this. If you could do my soldier on jump_apex, that would be very impressive. If you can only do regular maps, cp_dustbowl would work as well. Here’s my loadout:

Bonedolier

A photo badge which has a custom image, which will probably end up being more trouble than it’s worth, so the Genuine Beginnings 5 Participant Medal would be fine. 

If you could pose him in the Fresh Brewed Victory stance, with the Showstopper effect that would be great. 

Can you send me a picture of that badge? When I google it I get like 9 Million different badges! 😂

14 hours ago, antecedent said:

Bonedolier

@antecedent

The badge is just a filler for right now, I can update it if you send me a picture of the badge you want...

WWC3ClM.png

SSG9KkJ.png

2 hours ago, Yoda Hat MAn said:

I got one (any map will work) have some MLG looking sniper. you know looking all XX_Pro_XX, aiming down the sight 

but as he is being all mlg a gibus scout is behind him(or whatever looks better) about to Delet him with the Fish

Thx, from a fellow gamer

@Yoda Hat MAn

8LaODTn.png

15 minutes ago, Atario7 said:

Thats amazing, dude!

About your's with the sniper at the campsite, hate to tell you but my file corrupted 😭😭😭

19 hours ago, r0b said:

Cauldron, make the scout posing with his aussie scatter at the top of the cauldron

Is there a different map i could use, cauldron is like corrupted or something, opening it crashes SFM and I can't get it to work...

1 minute ago, 'Tis I, The Frenchiest Spy said:

Is there a different map i could use, cauldron is like corrupted or something, opening it crashes SFM and I can't get it to work...

How about helltower? On top of the skull in hell

Archived