Making Free SFM Posters! [CLOSED]

P A R D N E R [⇄]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey can you do a loadout in badlands mid capture point 

my loadout is : Demoman’s fro scorching flames , black painted summer shades and grey buck turner all-stars , thanks ! :) 

1 minute ago, matt said:

Hey can you do a loadout in badlands mid capture point 

my loadout is : Demoman’s fro scorching flames , black painted summer shades and grey buck turner all-stars , thanks ! :) 

On it!

Can you put a box on the scouts head, like it’s a mask or something? Cosmetics are dead of night, and if the box works than no other cosmetics should be necessary 

5 minutes ago, Toaster1744 said:

Can you put a box on the scouts head, like it’s a mask or something? Cosmetics are dead of night, and if the box works than no other cosmetics should be necessary 

Any map in particular? And by box do you mean like the boxtrot?

hello, first I'd like to say thanks for making these portraits! second, I don't know which class I play more so I'll just let you pick the easiest one (for you.)

Soldier

White Spook Specs

White Bruiser's Bandanna

Dead of Night (light, hide grenades)

Festive Rocket Launcher with Violet Sheen (pumpkin bombs, if that's important)

Pyro

White Patriot's Peak

White Bruiser's Bandanna

Phlog (Violet Sheen)(Halloween Fire)

Demo

White Reggaelator

White Bruiser's Bandanna

Stickybomb Launcher (Violet Sheen)

Positions:

Soldier: dive-bombing medic-soldier duo (any map)

Pyro: flaming a heavy-medic combo on any dustbowl point

Demo: same as soldier

Now, it may seem douchey to offer three, but remember that i want you to pick the easiest for you, and if you decide to do all of them, I'll give you a key

Could you make a soldier with the H.O.U.W.A.R, Lord Cockswains Mutton chops and Pipe, and exquisite rack? I don't mind what map. Thanks in advance!

Can I ask you for a poster of Medic with the Heat of Winter, das Gutenkutteharen and the Brush with Dead? Doing Meet the Medic taunt somewhere on the Rottenburg map. Thank you in advance :)

Just now, BlastFM said:

You need to work on your lighting my dude

I know, part of it is my GPU has a hard time rendering shadows... But I will try to improve, Thanks for the feedback @BlastFM

Hey! If it's possible, could you do a Scout with a Darkblaze Troublemaker's Tossle Cap (Oldest School style), Wipe Out Wraps, and Blizzard Britches, all painted A Deep Commitment to Purple?

Have him holding a FN Current Event Scattergun and standing on the edge of the last point of Upward too if possible. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, 'Tis I, The Frenchiest Spy said:

I know, part of it is my GPU has a hard time rendering shadows... But I will try to improve, Thanks for the feedback @BlastFM

Oh. Well, you can do the posing without lights, but please please please when you're done posing and adding hats and all that, turn it on, do even the simplest light setup, and then render with it. It will look much better. If your gpu is that bad, it will take longer to render, but it's worth it

Hey! Could you try to make an SFM poster for me?

A sniper wearing the Starduster, Cold Killer (Effect: blizzardy storm) And a Yellow Belt (effect Neutron Star) All painted pink.

As far as the items go I would love if you could get an Australium Sniper Riffle or a Festive one, thats up to you :3

I would love if you could get it on Process Mid or Badlands Mid.

If you can do that Please let me know, i would really appreciate it :3

1 minute ago, ʀɛզʊɨɛʍ said:

You forgot the Darkblaze unusual effect. Good job tho

😂 Sorry about that, I'll add it...

Archived