Overused phrases

Mr. Bucket

Well, for me it's 'Offer on this awesome set' or something along that lines when they have more then one primary, secondary and/or melee weapon in the 'set'

To me, a set is just a bunch of items that only take up one loadout (As in you only have six or seven items (if they have high-five/shred alert), a primary, secondary, melee, a hat and two misc (or three misc..cos...idk..).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May have been mentioned before but;

"QUICKSELLS ONLY"
"I DON'T PAY EXTRA FOR PAINT OR STRANGE PARTS"

"(Max Head) No Lvl 1 or 7"
"Don't add me"

"Add me if paying b/o"

"Send me a trade offer using the "⇆" button"

"Dont add me, offer!"

"Add me if i'm online."

"Offer in trade if i'm Offline."

"Not in a hurry to sell"

"I don't really wanna sell it, just putting it up to see what kind of offers I can get"

"No killstreak/ collector's items"

"Overpay in items"

hi guys, trying to quicksell my miami nights MAGNIFICENT mongolian for 56 buds, bp.tf prices it at 56.0000000001 buds so it's a quicksell. offering below 56 buds will result in you being blocked and reported in every way possible.this is my dream hat and it is also themed because there is a magnificent disco going on in my pants.

posts like this normally have stupid colours aswell, but I couldn't be bothered

NO ROBO EFFECTS

Sorry, mate.

Thanks, mate.

NO HALLOWEEN EFFECTS

Buying Quicksells for 50% - 60% of backpack.tf price! (Hate those people)

All-Class>Scout>Pyro>Spy>etc.

Buying Quicksells for 50% - 60% of backpack.tf price! (Hate those people)

These people are the ones that actually allow tf2 to have an economy. Without them it would've died out already and/or nothing would have any value. 

These people are the ones that actually allow tf2 to have an economy. Without them it would've died out already and/or nothing would have any value. 

They don't pay full price, what's good about that to the sellers?

They don't pay full price, what's good about that to the sellers?

Do you really think hats would be several thousand dollars (or hold any real value at all) if there wasn't profit to be made? Who would unbox if all unusuals weren't worth shit. The reason unusuals are able to maintain a value is because of price floor that's been put in place by all the quick sell buyers. Without quick sells there would be no profit. If there's no profit no one is going to spend hundreds/thousands on keys/hats. Yea, you'd still have people buying hats they want but with the profit traders unusuals would literally go to shit.

Do you really think hats would be several thousand dollars (or hold any real value at all) if there wasn't profit to be made? Who would unbox if all unusuals weren't worth shit. The reason unusuals are able to maintain a value is because of price floor that's been put in place by all the quick sell buyers. Without quick sells there would be no profit. If there's no profit no one is going to spend hundreds/thousands on keys/hats. Yea, you'd still have people buying hats they want but with the profit traders unusuals would literally go to shit.

Interesting way to think of it, but I still hate them. A lot.

Archived