Been Scammed

Lamebro1

It shouldnt be possible for this to happen as your api needs to match or else steam guard auto kicks in (ie needs to be from your computer or a computer you've used recently).

Possible that you didnt sign-out from an old device and someone did it through there?

EDIT: ill do some digging around

It shouldnt be possible for this to happen as your api needs to match or else steam guard auto kicks in (ie needs to be from your computer or a computer you've used recently).

Possible that you didnt sign-out from an old device and someone did it through there?

EDIT: ill do some digging around

I never sign into steam except into my own computer, i'm pretty sure it has something with exploiting the steam trade offer itself not going into my account.

Wow! I'm sorry for your loss! I hope that Valve does something about it.

(Oh, of course he's friends with Raxshi.)

Wow! I'm sorry for your loss! I hope that Valve does something about it.

(Oh, of course he's friends with Raxshi.)

What's wrong with Raxshi?

What's wrong with Raxshi?

It's just my personal luck that every time I see someone who's involved with hijacked/stolen unusuals, Raxshi's on the list of Steam friends (you should've seen his fit when he missed out on buying the duplicated GE Noh just after it was hijacked). ;) However, I don't want to go into that here.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198121388814-gabrozo-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.55423/ That account has been used for similar activities in the past.

I never sign into steam except into my own computer, i'm pretty sure it has something with exploiting the steam trade offer itself not going into my account.

Apparently there was a similar case to this with normally trading where (a few) users found a way to make you accept the trade without actually accepting but this was patched quite a while ago.

Atm for a trade offer/trade to go though your api needs to match or else steam guard locks you out for a week, ie needs to be accepted/traded via a device which you've used recently. Seeing as you never signed in from anywhere other than your computer possible virus? also possibility of a friend trying to steal your unusual as there has been cases where friends sent trade offers without the user noticing and then they accept on their side.

Raxshi is a little bit shady most of the time

Now this opens up a new segment, maybe geese just bought his insane quicksells but he still has my hats ;-;

My hats were maybe 60 buds? He probably bought them for like 5 or something.

Now this opens up a new segment, maybe geese just bought his insane quicksells but he still has my hats ;-;

Screw me.

I actually have no idea, I have a friend who studies scammers and stuff, he says they patched the glitch but it's still possible if the scammer is one smart dude, which he is.

Posted · Hidden by polar, January 31, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, January 31, 2014 - No reason given

Screw me.

a little off topic, raxshi is a complete ass...i was playing mvm with him and he cried for 10 minutes because we woouldnt let him play sniper...his excuse was "omg look at my sniper unusuals" welp.

I'd love to go into a rant about Raxshi here, but I really meant that as a one-off comment so I'm going to stop right here. What's important for Lamebro is finding out what happened to his items. The hijacker/hacker has Puddington on his list of Steam friends so we should probably get him involved in here to see if he has been attacked by that account.

---hidden---

This contributes a lot to the conversation, thank you for your input.

Quit with the pitchforks. It's fucking immature. If you have a problem go talk to him privately.

---hidden---

Not really helpful but actually helps us see his personality.

I'd love to go into a rant about Raxshi here, but I really meant that as a one-off comment so I'm going to stop right here. What's important for Lamebro is finding out what happened to his items. The hijacker/hacker has Puddington on his list of Steam friends so we should probably get him involved in here to see if he has been attacked by that account.

He has 56 friends, he could be an alt of any of them or abusing any of them, asking pud sounds like a good idea though

Fuck me I just noticed.

Some guy named Domme Hooves was like: Explain these photos and put it on a rar file on my profile.

I deleted his comment but opened the rar file and tried to open what was in it (screenshots)

They wouldn't open however when I put it onto desktop it showed a faint image.

I can't track the guy down again and I deleted his comment of which he put on my profile.

Someone track this guy down.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hello_motherfuckers

This is the guy who put it on my profile, 100% sure it was this bitch.

I feel sorry for you, but NEVER FUCKING EVER open .rar files from unknown people, though I guess you figured that out by now. Good luck dealing with Steam Support and change your password immediately

| steamname: Doomie Hooves
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:61385358
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083036444
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hello_motherfuckers
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198083036444

If you check this guy's OP, he says his account got hijacked :o, so basically, he got hijacked and his hijacker hijacked me.

Ok so this story is getting fucking confusing now.

We need to do an IP check on Gabroz then we will find the true hijacker.

It's probably some rich guy who's on his friend's list.  Maybe, just maybe still geese?

I feel sorry for you, but NEVER FUCKING EVER open .rar files from unknown people, though I guess you figured that out by now. Good luck dealing with Steam Support and change your password immediately

Thanks, I figured and feel stupid. I'm doing a full virus scan and changed my pass :)

Fuck me I just noticed.

Some guy named Domme Hooves was like: Explain these photos and put it on a rar file on my profile.

I deleted his comment but opened the rar file and tried to open what was in it (screenshots)

They wouldn't open however when I put it onto desktop it showed a faint image.

I can't track the guy down again and I deleted his comment of which he put on my profile.

Someone track this guy down.

You kinda just fell for the oldest and most obvious scam...

Should scan your computer as well as change your password :l

You kinda just fell for the oldest and most obvious scam...

Should scan your computer as well as change your password :l

Changed password, and scanning pc

so it's either he quickselled for cash or passed it on to his main which is probably geese

You really do not deserve this, I hope you get your unusuals back, I really hope Valve actually does something about this.

I'm kinda guessing Doomie might have gotten something out of that or was just being used without their knowing about it, because not many people just tell you to open files without a proper reason.

Sucks. Not too clear on this so called "hack", but I blocked this fool just in case he tries to trade offer me.

he downloaded a .rar, its  not a hack (well, kind of, but not a hack you need to worry about)

Its been said before, but it is worth noting a few more times. Don't download shit that you are not sure of or of unknown origin. Hard lesson learned, hope Valve restores your unusuals but at the same its a good lesson.

It was virtual hats this time, try this in your 30s with a mortgage, credit cards/lines, money in the bank and you will get royally boned.

he downloaded a .rar, its  not a hack (well, kind of, but not a hack you need to worry about)

This was before that information was presented. I was going off of his report on Outpost saying it was a "hack".

This was before that information was presented. I was going off of his report on Outpost saying it was a "hack".

I know, I was just pointing out there's nothing to worry about.

Didn't know if someone else mentioned it, and if someone read that he posted that on the steam page.

Archived