I don't really care about this website, but really?

Punishment_Fatal

Because in good ole' Murica nowadays, punching someone, even a shitty as WBC members, you get sued.

That is why Patriot Guard was formed.

Bunch of dudes riding around on fucking loud harleys and the like that angle their pipes towards WBC members to block the noise. They follow them around to ensure that their shit cant be heard.

Is the WBC like a religious group? Do they have their own sacred text that says these things? Or are they just a hate group?

Sorry, just slightly confused by the word Church in there.

Is the WBC like a religious group? Do they have their own sacred text that says these things? Or are they just a hate group?

Sorry, just slightly confused by the word Church in there.

As far as I know they "believe" in the Bible but the things they do are extremely insensitive, and absolutely unnecessary.

Their actions put shame to other Christians and people who believe in Bible and go to church.

-le snip-

That video was great. She's trying to defend something that's worthless, and the fact that the Anonymous guy remained calm the whole time while she was cursing and saying "oh I'm going to give him a big hug" when she later said "but then God will kick their ass". From what I've heard from the Bible, what WBC is doing is completely wrong and out of context.

I think they have the right to believe in whatever they want as long as they don't bother other people with it.

And protesting on someones funeral is not very respectful in my opinion.

I think they have the right to believe in whatever they want as long as they don't bother other people with it.

And protesting on someones funeral is not very respectful in my opinion.

Anybody has the right to believe in what they believe in as long as they don't force it upon others, or if their belief condones harming others.

If the WBC was but another church, that would be cool.

But they're more than that. They hurt people. They force their beliefs upon others (who instantly reject them, because we all know the WBC are idiotic)

I think the WBC is the biggest cause for hate towards religion. And this is coming from an Athiest. 

Personally, Fred Phelps and active WBC members would be the first that I would have figured any god would strike down.

That video was great. Ive seen that before. Best quote : "over 9000 sins"

Archived