I don't really care about this website, but really?

Punishment_Fatal

For a second, I thought you meant Backpack.tf...

But yeah, the WBC is a hate group, plain and simple. They want to upset you because it raises attention about them. Just treat them like you treat trolls on the Internet: Ignore their crazy demands -as long as they are not physically attacking anyone in the process- and eventually (hopefully), they will go away.

Granted, this is coming from a straight white guy, so who am I to talk about prejudice being thrown at me?

>Sees people sacrifice their lives so they can live in freedom.

>Protests peoples respect at their funerals due to their personal sexual life and appeals.

>World's biggest trolls next to Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

You know, the bible is like backpack.tf.

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A GUIDE, NOT TO RUN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Wait, these people are real? I thought that thing was just circlejerk.

>Sees people sacrifice their lives so they can live in freedom.

>Protests peoples respect at their funerals due to their personal sexual life and appeals.

>World's biggest trolls next to Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

You know, the bible is like backpack.tf.

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A GUIDE, NOT TO RUN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

I'm going to rephrase that as 'backpack.tf is a bible'.

Isnt this "church" the one where they started a fake war with anonymous to gain attention but had everyone rooting for anonymous and instead had their websites hacked and taken down since they pissed off the group on live tv?

'Kansas was in the Union during the Civil War. Widely considered not to be a Southern state.

"Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, KS"

Kansas was in the Union during the Civil War. Widely considered not to be a Southern state.

"Bleeding Kansas"

"Bleeding Kansas"

One of the main "causes" behind Bleeding Kansas was pro slavery Missourians coming over and voting. The pro slavery people who lived in Kansas were far outnumbered by those against it.

The WBC are just a band of douchebags. I take their opinions with a grain of salt. 

The WBC. Ugh, they make me vomit. Xenophobic extremists is what i call them. Thankfully, they are just a minority of morons dedicated to live in the past.

At least, they have not attacked them video-games.

• 2 weeks later...

Well not all the troops are good people a few of them are bad people. But this group of people are assholes. How do they know this troop was a bad guy?

• 5 weeks later...

Well not all the troops are good people a few of them are bad people. But this group of people are assholes. How do they know this troop was a bad guy?

Because they were gay.

Anyone see their favicon? It's a flipped American flag, a symbol of peace throughout 50 states.

The Nazi flag was a flipped swatsika, a traditional Jewish symbol for peace.

>inb4 nazis confirmed

I'm not part of this baptist church nor am I a dedicated hater of soldiers but, I can see where they're coming from. US troops (or most, or some) are being sent to the middle east (or not anymore). They're technically invading a country and killing innocent people. This topic alone will lead to 9001 more pages of WHY HOW WHEN WHAT.

I just wanna put this here from L.A Noire.

Phelps : Why do you think the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor?

Soldier : Because they're jealous of our freedom, Lt!

Phelps : No, because the US cut their oil supply.

WBC is what I call, an IRL example of what we call trolls on the internet.

Either they are deeply mentally and psychologically challenged or they are having the laugh of their lives at those who take them seriously, in either case it is best to ignore them and not let them spoil good things like religious liberty and freedom of speech.

They protested at a soldier's funeral at my city's college (OSU). Made me want to punch a wall

They protested at a soldier's funeral at my city's college (OSU). Made me want to punch a wall

why didn't you punch them? They deserve it

Archived