A questionaire about violence

puddingkip

I thought he was from Holland, not the Netherlands.

haha so laugh

Well I am from Holland. Holland is just 2 provinces (we split them) of the Netherlands, and I'm from South-Holland. And Dutch shows so little comparison to French/Spanish. If you thought it were German, well that has the same base language. Dutch is a Germanic language, French a Romantic/Celtic and Spanish a Romanic/Celtic/Arabic

Well I am from Holland. Holland is just 2 provinces (we split them) of the Netherlands, and I'm from South-Holland. And Dutch shows so little comparison to French/Spanish. If you thought it were German, well that has the same base language. Dutch is a Germanic language, French a Romantic/Celtic and Spanish a Romanic/Celtic/Arabic

I know, my parents imigrated from the Netherlands. My mom got two semesters credit in German for speeking Dutch.

What your talking about is simular to Bavaria and Transylvania. These places are part of a country but are so well known that some people might think they are countries themselves.

Wow, I was making a joke because I thought that Holland and the Netherlands were the same thing :/

Now I really do feel like a moron

Wow, I was making a joke because I thought that Holland and the Netherlands were the same thing :/

Now I really do feel like a moron

Well you are a moron but all the good stuff is in Holland anyway ;)

• 1 month later...

I highly doubt any of you have done this recently. Since the paper is due friday it's time for me to start typing it all. If you still want to answer it, I will look at it but no longer actually use it for my paper because I don't have time

Dunno if I am late or not but finished it.

Good luck.  :ph34r:

due in few hours, still writing. Won't be counted in. Classmate handles results from questionnaire, he already has finished. I'm ~40% of my part. Thanks for doing it though

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Done, gl

Yeah uhm the paper was due a month ago. Got a good grade so thanks all and once again request to lock

Yeah uhm the paper was due a month ago. Got a good grade so thanks all and once again request to lock

Just edit your first post/thread title. Since this is a forum I suspect there will be some people who know how to read,

Archived