A questionaire about violence

puddingkip

Alright, I've got to do a stupid questionaire for my school about violence related to gaming/tv/other media/sports. Since you guys all game I decided to ask you.

Maybe this isn't technically politics, religion or science, but this is the only place where you people stay serious. Please do NOT troll here, I need this for my graduation. Any trolls will be reported.

I realised the polls here only allow me to do 3 questions, and I kinda need more so it will be an external link.

http://www.enquetemaken.be/toonenquete.php?id=168929

Any decent math teacher or civics teacher will yell at you for taking a convenience sample here

We all know where the results will be skewed towards, because we all already know what everyone here is like

This isn't a random sample at all

This sample is rather useless for you, unless you're also doing this questionnaire with those that play sports but not video games. That'd be a useful and interesting comparison. 

The results are allowed to be complete bogus, its about doing research and analysing results. It's not the raw facts that matter, just don't troll. It's for a subject about society, not maths or physics.

Done.  Your results are scewed because of the group you are polling btw.  You should explore this and mention it in your report.

How did you guys not know he's Dutch?  Not only has he mentioned it a lot but it says "Netherlands" for location under his avatar.

Done.  Your results are scewed because of the group you are polling btw.  You should explore this and mention it in your report.

How did you guys not know he's Dutch?  Not only has he mentioned it a lot but it says "Netherlands" for location under his avatar.

I was talking to him while I was in the Netherlands, so I guess I should know; I was just being a derp

Archived