Prove to my teachers that TF2 and Dota isn't violent

CecilyLovesYou<3™

This seems pretty educational actually. Although I don't think my teacher would feel comfortable with me learning how to put together/fix a gun in the fastest time possible...

eh my teachers were all pretty chill with knowing I did a lot of shooting and nobody cared what we did on our laptops at my high school as long as we didn't make a ruckus

@CecilyLovesYou<3â„¢ why would you need to prove something like that. It won't change anything as you are a thinking brain (I believe) and so you decide if playing or not.

For that reason, proving something like that won't give you any advantage.

Putting aside that, it is fine as long you can distinguish fantasy from reality. People that watch CSI don't become violent xD and kids shooting with water guns don't become killing machines.

Or you can also show the world of friendlies, especially hoovies. But maybe it's better to show that it is a violent game than a place to act silly while launching mispelt sandwiches and liking ballonicorns.

On an educational note, all the classes improve your reflexes (at different rates), improve your creativity and rational thinking (especially with engineer and the way bombs and stickies act), sense of space (bombs and projectiles that describe an arc), teamwork (especially medic, engineer and heavy, if you aren't a dick lol), timing (sniper, spy, demoman, soldier, and slow projectiles), and better deciding to who put your trust, and foresee what people want to do (especially spy, sniper and friendlies)

I'm not yelling to kill someone or stuff though, it's not like as if I pretend I'm holding a knife and backstabbing everyone I see, it's just casual gaming. I'm just confused on why teachers make such a big deal out of it as I know the difference between reality and fantasy lol

I'm not yelling to kill someone or stuff though, it's not like as if I pretend I'm holding a knife and backstabbing everyone I see, it's just casual gaming. I'm just confused on why teachers make such a big deal out of it as I know the difference between reality and fantasy lol

Just like some of my teachers making a big deal for new technologies while they just know how to turn on a PC and send a message on Whatsapp lol

Just ignorance and the feelz they are older and so their way of thinking is right

Archived