Prove to my teachers that TF2 and Dota isn't violent

CecilyLovesYou<3™

Basically, just give an explanation about them, since my teachers apparently mix them up and feel like I'm always killing people while it's just goofing off with friends or just fighting monsters and random creature with magic and such, almost no blood involved (Maybe tf2 but I don't really play tf2 all that often now)

Someone please just write a general summary of both games if possible (Or 1 of them) so I don't have to get the both games banned and make my life in there boring.

EDIT: I'm in a boarding house and my teachers are complaining basically, sorry for not including enough info.

Your in school for a reason. maybe learn instead of spending time playing games

oh yeah im at a boarding school better study constantly 24/7

Just say that you use nerf guns in Tf2 and that you are making animals poke each other with Q-Tips in Dota

Works everytimeWfZi7Un.jpg

I'm surprised they even let you play games in your school ...

Besides, it doesn't matter much if the game is violent or not since you're old enough to know the difference between game and real life.

They should also ban games based of how addictive they are, rather than how violent.

I'm surprised they even let you play games in your school ...

Besides, if you're old enough then it doesn't matter much if the game is violent or not since you're old enough to know the difference between game and real life.

You'd hope so, but Children's Online Daycare is still a very popular pastime.

Didn't state boarding school in the post so i couldn't understand surely?

Boarding house* 

Sorry for the misinformation, the post has been updated.

• Administrators

Basically, just give an explanation about them, since my teachers apparently mix them up and feel like I'm always killing people while it's just goofing off with friends or just fighting monsters and random creature with magic and such, almost no blood involved (Maybe tf2 but I don't really play tf2 all that often now)

Someone please just write a general summary of both games if possible (Or 1 of them) so I don't have to get the both games banned and make my life in there boring.

EDIT: I'm in a boarding house and my teachers are complaining basically, sorry for not including enough info.

Umm....Tf2 is indeed violent so is Dota2.

TF2 is rated M for Blood, and Gore and Intense Violence.

You have no way out of this. Both of the games are violent (Including CSGO) and its contents are M rated. If ESRB did online games rating, they would definitely rate Dota2 at M as well.

There is no way to "prove" they are not violent when in reality they actually are.

Sorry to say, you just have to live through it. If they banned you from playing these games, so be it. Might be harsh, but you can always play it once you are done with school.

literally the first thing that came into mind lol 

Just disable ragdolls, gibs and blood. Ontop of that use the pyrovision and you'll be fine for tf2.

Tf2 is most definitely violent. I think you would have better luck making an argument that dota can assist you with finger dexterity and timing which helps with music related fields. Professional dota player Dendi is a very good pianist. Its a pretty weak argument but its better than saying they simply aren't violent.

(Also teamwork but we all know none of that happens in pubs)

Tf2 is most definitely violent. I think you would have better luck making an argument that dota can assist you with finger dexterity and timing which helps with music related fields. Professional dota player Dendi is a very good pianist. Its a pretty weak argument but its better than saying they simply aren't violent.

(Also teamwork but we all know none of that happens in pubs)

I think it's the other way around.... I sucked at video games before I played the viola, now I'm still shit but I can hit buttons faster and more accurately.

Name a game that revolves around weapons that isn't violent

Also, I don't play much tf2 anyway. Stick to trading. closest thing to violence there belongs in a box labelled "Salt" which ironically is pretty safe compared to it's base elements alone.

Archived