If you were President, what would you do?

CheddarZX

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unless he wants to become famous

like the budd dwyer guy who suicided during a nationally broadcasted conference? he wasn't a president, but he became famous as a politician after that

if i was president of israel i was lowering taxes, abling to courts to Death penalty if its needed (killers, rapists, neo-nazism etc), enforce the torah and religion on the country,  Defeats palastine and getting all the lands of them back for us :)

if i was president of israel i was lowering taxes, abling to courts to Death penalty if its needed (killers, rapists, neo-nazism etc), enforce the torah and religion on the country,  Defeats palastine and getting all the lands of them back for us :)

if defeats palastine means to kill some of them, you can hang yourself then. good job.

if defeats palastine means to kill some of them, you can hang yourself then. good job.

i will not kill Innocent muslims and palestine people, i will Require them to leave to other arab countries like syria or jordan or iraq. and if they dont want to leave IDF soldiers will have to force them to leave. i will only kill terrorists and muslims who will try to kill or hit jews

and the arabs are fair? they are alyways killing Innocent people from their enemy countries. they are thinking "allah" is happy when jews are dying

-Legalize gay marriage and abortions

-Change laws relating to rape (i.e the rapist ALWAYS GET THE BLAME, IT ISN'T THE VICTIM WHO GETS THE BLAME FOR THE ACTIONS)

-Make a law pass so that if a person ever tries to get abortion removed, they get attached to a thing that simulates birth contractions. lets see how a 75 year old man deals with it.

-Smack WBBC in the face. 

-State very clearly, that religion will not dictate the government, or any aspect of life. 

i will not kill Innocent muslims and palestine people, i will Require them to leave to other arab countries like syria or jordan or iraq. and if they dont want to leave IDF soldiers will have to force them to leave. i will only kill terrorists and muslims who will try to kill or hit jews

and the arabs are fair? they are alyways killing Innocent people from their enemy countries. they are thinking "allah" is happy when jews are dying

arabs killing jews? Anti semitism.

jews killing arbs? ...Zionism

Guess no peace anytime soon

Research time travel and assassinate Gordon Brown. 

arabs killing jews? Anti semitism.
jews killing arbs? ...Zionism

Guess no peace anytime soon

Been that way since the Seljuks and the Khazars. It's just one massive warzone, even the Byzantines couldn't survive.

i will Require them to leave to other arab countries like syria or jordan or iraq. and if they dont want to leave IDF soldiers will have to force them to leave. 

This is very similar to the original Nazi policy.

-Legalize gay marriage and abortions

-Change laws relating to rape (i.e the rapist ALWAYS GET THE BLAME, IT ISN'T THE VICTIM WHO GETS THE BLAME FOR THE ACTIONS)

-Make a law pass so that if a person ever tries to get abortion removed, they get attached to a thing that simulates birth contractions. lets see how a 75 year old man deals with it.

-Smack WBBC in the face. 

-State very clearly, that religion will not dictate the government, or any aspect of life. 

1. Eh, okay

2. It's always legally the rapists fault. I think it can be the victims fault, but this is where you must understand my definition of fault. In my opinion, the difference between fault and guilt is intent. If they knowingly do things that increase their chance of being raped (like wearing revealing clothing. I know women should be able to wear whatever they want, but that's not reality), then it's hard to argue that it's not their fault. If you leave your car unlocked and running in the middle of Chicago and it gets stolen, whose fault is it? Yours. Regardless, you're not guilty. You didn't intend to have someone steal your car, nor did you even commit a crime.

3. That seems like a bad reason for an abortion. "Scared of giving birth"? Nowadays, there are many medicines available that make it close to painless, completely eliminating the need to take a life for it.

4. Don't know what that is.

5. GL getting elected saying that.

like the budd dwyer guy who suicided during a nationally broadcasted conference? he wasn't a president, but he became famous as a politician after that

I'm pretty sure he didn't do it in order to become famous.

Fire any and all lawyers and judges, burn the law book and write one that makes sense. Including state law to get rid of the idiotic districts. If you win 24% of the votes in the country, you get 24% of the representatives.

If that fails, accept the confederation as a nation (without discrimination, racism and slavery of course) so that I could govern a country where retards don't form the majority. Legalise weed, mandatory health care, disband the NSA, FBI and CIA, or at the very least reduce them by ~95%. Immediately legalise gay marriage, abortion and euthanasia and move to a different house because I don't want aliens landing in my front yard every other week

Archived