Moderator-only giveaway

TheVenomWith1n

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to make Rome 2 mods but stopped due to the lack of support (once took me 3 hours to find a well hidden typo that was causing the game to crash on start up because nobody bothered to release any sort of error checking/validation tools).

I also moderate this wonderful steam group, screens are 10 keys apiece.

I'm an admin on the wiki, hard job with all the shit-editiors changing pages

and a mod in the Podcast group so anytime you wanna dd me in here is fine B1

normally i would, but the podcast and the wiki are basically dead, sorry D: .

I think that this only applies to everything backpack.tf server related, so unless backpack.tf has minecraft or rust servers, or, cough, cough, bed servers, I dont think you guys count.

It has to be backpack.tf. I believe.

i'm so glad you're here to explain to all these idiots how this mod giveaway thing works, idk what we'd do without you to police it

• Administrators

seems a bit unfair on everyone else posting in here to let toby in but not them. :P should be all or nothing, surely?

seems a bit unfair on everyone else posting in here to let toby in but not them. :P should be all or nothing, surely?

T o b y does a lot here, he's involved with the newsletter and helps out with the podcast, and he organizes a lot of cool stuff in general so I thought I'd make an exception. If more mods don't enter, I might make some last minute entries for other people.

i'm so glad you're here to explain to all these idiots how this mod giveaway thing works, idk what we'd do without you to police it

thank you, I think some are trolling, while others are criminally stupid.

Archived