Moderator-only giveaway

TheVenomWith1n

only mods can enter this giveaway, except puddingkip.

Winner chooses any game or steam item up to 10 dollars. Keep in mind, If you choose an item, you will be waiting for 10 days, due to me having no mobile auth + steam market restrictions.

Ends whenever.

Giveaways are allowed in GD, right?

1. T o  b y

2. Puddingkip

3. Teeny Tiny Cat

4. Angelmander

5. Cashew

6. Fiskie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww sweet.

I am not too sure on conversion prices, but this is 8 euros which should be <$10.

also I'm pretty sure only like 3 or 4 of us actually read the forums regularly so nobody notify the others so I have a better win chance

You didn't specify backpack.tf mods so...

I'm a mod in the backpack.tf mvm group. so thanks

you've made major contributions like any other mod, suppose I could make an exception. :D

aww sweet.

I am not too sure on conversion prices, but this is 8 euros which should be <$10.

also I'm pretty sure only like 3 or 4 of us actually read the forums regularly so nobody notify the others so I have a better win chance

what do you want again? idk if it's my browser being stupid but I don't see a link in your post or anything like that, sorry.

I'm an admin on the wiki, hard job with all the shit-editiors changing pages

and a mod in the Podcast group so anytime you wanna dd me in here is fine B1

I used to be a mod on a rust server and minecraft server plus its forums so if I am eligible I'll join 

I used to be a mod on an empty valve server. Whenever someone came, I would kick them. Am I eligible to join the giveaway?

You didn't specify backpack.tf mods so...

I'm a mod in the backpack.tf mvm group. so thanks

Edit: I didn't think you'd take me seriously, but i would like the

Tornado/Villainous violet Tide turner kit

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Professional%20Killstreak%20Tide%20Turner%20Kit​

I'm a mod there too

I'll take undertale pls

I am the moderator of Captain Gordon's steam group, Captain Gordon is currently the #1 top donator of backpack.tf 

GhsESD5.png

I am doing a very loaded job, i take care of his dog, his mail and i make sure i read his bedtime story every friday at exactly 22:00 PM.

I am also the driver of his limo and i make sure i create a perfect Captain Gordon sculpture everytime he loses a tf2 match, which it doesn't happen often, so that way he can contemplate the perfect image of the Captain Gordon so any negative energy will be transferred to the sculpture, then afterwards i set it on fire and throw it in the Black Sea.

Any type of fraudulent encounter will be moderated and immediately removed by me at all costs, that includes but not limited to:

-burglary

-credit card fraud

-hacking

-phishing

-automatic restriction to any betting site

-Mel Gibson

- and more

Archived