You find an ancient device that will grant you three correct and straightforward answers to three questions, what are they?

Teeird

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I love how everyone has 1 question that is solely for them selves :D

1) Where can I get another device (etc.)

2) Whats the meaning of life?

3) How can we speed up advancements in civilisation (which I then sell to the government for X billions) 

Will there be a cure to autism and asperger?

I think that "What is the cure" would be a much better question. Most people are quite certain there will be one eventually, but we don't know when we will find it.

• Administrators

1.) What kind of life exists in the universe beside the planet earth? 

2.) Is there anything beyond death?

3.) Will we ever can reach other galaxies in the universe?

I think that "What is the cure" would be a much better question. Most people are quite certain there will be one eventually, but we don't know when we will find it.

I've heard rumors about it. Some talk about getting the brain "augmented". Is also told to be very dangerous. Question is if it will be the cure. And thanks for correcting me on it.

I've heard rumors about it. Some talk about getting the brain "augmented". Is also told to be very dangerous. Question is if it will be the cure. And thanks for correcting me on it.

Altair finding an ancient device... not sure how to feel about that.

1. When will Pyroman stop repwhoring?

2. When will TF2 die?

3. When will I get laid?

I can help you out a bit with that last question.  As long as TF2 is higher on your list than a sex life, it's not going to happen. (Refer to #2 and #3 if confused or thinking I'm mega serious.)

I can help you out a bit with that last question.  As long as TF2 is higher on your list than a sex life, it's not going to happen. (Refer to #2 and #3 if confused or thinking I'm mega serious.)

That list wasn't in order of importance, i just typed the first three things that popped into my mind

-

To answer seriously you can't actually "dupe" hats anymore without hijacking accounts/backpacks.

Fake a hijack. Discover a new duping exploit.

3. How do I convince liberals to change their flawed views?

itz funi cuz tinks librral hef flawed veuws

Answer: Be kind and generous to the less fortunate, and if you still hate liberals then...no one can help you

Archived