Game u regret buying

Q22

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note it is buy (so free games don't count)

Mine is saints row 4. I heard it was bad but I liked the third one so much I had to buy it. Bad decision its boring and repetitive

Uh oh. I just bought Saints Row 4.

In any case, sins of a solar empire. I bought it at full price and I never learned to play it and probably never will.

Call of Duty Ghosts. I enjoyed BO2 a lot so I made the stupid mistake of pre-ordering Ghosts. Needless to say I haven't bought a CoD game since.

I am curious to know why you all regret buying Csgo. I myself enjoy the game a lot. In fact, I slowed down playing Tf2 once I started playing csgo.

Of course I can't speak for the others but for me, cs:go just isn't any fun. When I bought it I was told by people that it was a less serious shooter (than bf or cod) and that thought appealed a lot to me. But it just isn't. It's a dead serious, no fun allowed game. When I play a game I like to goof around and do dumb shit. If I want to do dead serious things I'll go study... And the community in cs:go is so fucking shit. If you try to have any kind of fun you'll get shouted at over mics and votekicked. I could get it if I were playing some kind of comp but this was random casual... Put it away after an hour and a half and 5 kicks. Gave it another shot after the trading got introduced, realised skins are shit and barely even visible and shelved it again. I do still occasionally play it with my real life friends after a few beers. But with mates and a few beers, what doesn't become fun?

And we play random shit like knife only arms race or surf maps. Whenever I try to play a pub I get yelled at by random people and kicked for buying "stupid and useless" weapons. It takes any kind of amusement from the game for me.

Other games I regret buying: Xcom, Portal, Atilla total war, Shogun 2 total war, chivalry and saints row 3

Call of Duty Ghosts. I enjoyed BO2 a lot so I made the stupid mistake of pre-ordering Ghosts. Needless to say I haven't bought a CoD game since.

get black ops 3,you wont be disappointed ;D

Cunter strike

fuck that game full of cunt campers and their cunt mountain dew and their cunt crisp bits flying up from the keyboard when they camp and use their fucking cunt awp and shoot you the milisecond they see you

that game is cancer and the only people who play it are 10 year olds who use failed map designs to their advantage to camp and be cunts

and dayz I paid 14 keys for the shieeet and i can't even fkin jump to my death

Of course I can't speak for the others but for me, cs:go just isn't any fun. When I bought it I was told by people that it was a less serious shooter (than bf or cod) and that thought appealed a lot to me. But it just isn't. It's a dead serious, no fun allowed game. When I play a game I like to goof around and do dumb shit. If I want to do dead serious things I'll go study... And the community in cs:go is so fucking shit. If you try to have any kind of fun you'll get shouted at over mics and votekicked. I could get it if I were playing some kind of comp but this was random casual... Put it away after an hour and a half and 5 kicks. Gave it another shot after the trading got introduced, realised skins are shit and barely even visible and shelved it again. I do still occasionally play it with my real life friends after a few beers. But with mates and a few beers, what doesn't become fun?

And we play random shit like knife only arms race or surf maps. Whenever I try to play a pub I get yelled at by random people and kicked for buying "stupid and useless" weapons. It takes any kind of amusement from the game for me.

Other games I regret buying: Xcom, Portal, Atilla total war, Shogun 2 total war, chivalry and saints row 3

I dont understand how skins are "barely visible" Thats like the one thing I like about the CSGO economy over the TF2 one, is that I can actually SEE the super expensive things I buy when I play... instead of on top of my head where I cant see it.

kinda regret buying magicka wizard wars during the early access/alpha, but only because they made it free so fast (although the number of people playing did go up a lot so it made it a lot easier to find matches).  also I got a bunch of free codes for it at pax east later that year :|   but if they had only reduced the price to say a couple bucks I would have no regrets about paying more for it early on (supporting the devs/game and all that)

Ton of games I bought but didn't play, either from early boredom or just never gave it a try because I lost interest after actually buying it. I'm about to browse my steam library to show..

Don't starve together

Nuclear Throne

XCOM: Enemy within (I owned it on 360 already, bought it on PC for whatever reason and barely played it on PC. I loved it on the xbox though

Bad Rats

BattleBlock Theater (Bought to play with my brother, barely played but it was fun while it lasted)

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (Heard it was bad, gave it a try and hated it)

Counter strike

Counter strike condition zero

Counter strike Condition zero deleted scenes

Counter strike source

Counter Strike Global Offensive (I've never liked straight first person shooters, always hated COD. I loved TF2 because of how much there is to it besides clicking on someone's head before they click yours)

Don't Starve

Garry's Mod

Fallout: NV

Insurgency

Killing Floor

Killing floor 2 (Both were just kinda boring to me, way too grindy

Magicite (looked like a fun rogue version of terraria. Wasn't fun)

Magicka (Bought it with all the DLC, played only the main game with my brother)

Mount Your Friends

Overlord

Overlord Raising Hell

Overlord 2 (Bought them all for $5 total, just never got around to playing

Shadowrun Returns (Played dragonfall and thoroughly enjoyed it, couldn't get into returns

Stanley Parable (Very good experience, but only 3 hours out of it)

And then like a billion $0.14 games I bought to farm cards.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark on Xbox One.

Beat it, hated multiplayer.

Bought it secondhand for £42 and got half back in store, so not too bad

I'm regretting to have started using Steam and giving money to Valve after the escrow was successfully applied on steam trades.

Sorry to pick you out on this one (sorry in advance) but I said games and I feel as if you are going a little overboard saying u regret every game you ever bought because of trading restrictions

Unless you only play tf2 where that is a bit understandable but to say you have has no fun with it already...

Well I'm getting of track

Archived