Game u regret buying

Q22

Note it is buy (so free games don't count)

Mine is saints row 4. I heard it was bad but I liked the third one so much I had to buy it. Bad decision its boring and repetitive

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never actually bought a game. The only games I traded for are Greed: Black Border (crappy, but only paid 0.33 ref) and Don't Starve (used to play it a lot, then got bored, then played it again when multiplayer came out, then got bored again because no good servers around). Overall, Don't Starve was satisfying enough, so didn't regret it. 

Dead Island. I the awesome trailer and the hype billed it out as basically Borderlands with zombies. In reality, it was just repetitive and boring. It was also aggravating how fast the enemies repawned and how fast all your equipment would break. This game is also the only Xbox Games for Gold game that I never even bothered to get.

2nd place would go to Dragonball Z: CCG for the GBA. I liked card games and I liked Dragonball, so it seemed like a win-win. The game was, however, shit.

In any case though, as a game collector, I find myself not regretting the fact that I purchased them, but the fact that I paid that much for them.

Ugh, PC Peoples

Made a few rash decisions in my Wii days, namely Metroid: Other M (We ALL know the problems with Other M, presumably) and Xenoblade Chronicles, which I just didn't enjoy.

Though Xenoblade wasn't so bad because it's now worth double what I paid for it ^^

Every single game in my library that isn't Garry's Mod, Civ V, Killing Floor, and the Borderlands games.

That money could have gone towards hats or something.

For the pc, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. Laggy af.

For consoles, Fable: The Journey for my Xbox 360. Only played it for like 10 minutes.

Archived