Dating a single mother

Explosion-chan

• Administrators

Imo every girl you date should be someone you can see a potential future with, it should be someone you really connect with and can potentially have a serious relationship with. "Just dating/playing" around for now looks appealing but when you get older you realise you wasted a lot of time in your life.

As a person who is older, hell no. I had a ton of fun and learnt a lot about myself, relationships, and life in general throughout my dating history and now I am happily married. None of it was wasted time, it is part of what made me who I am. If a serious relationship, marriage, etc, happens then that's fine/great, but approaching every relationship as if that's an end goal is a silly way to live if you ask me, and you miss out on a lot of great experiences in life. Most of the reason for the high divorce rates is people getting married too quickly or too young and not spending time to get to know themselves and what they enjoy or want out of a relationship first.

As for the kid thing, I don't think there's an easy answer, it depends on what you and she want out of the relationship (as any relationship does.)

if a woman becomes a single mother it is because of severe character flaws in herself

steer clear unless you want to be considering suicide in the near future

Your comment is about as fucking stupid as it can get. There are plenty of great single mothers out there, and there are countless examples of shitty dads that walked out or were abusive and left a good woman to have to fend for themselves. Your comment is offensive and just flat out wrong. Frankly, it should be that any woman should decide to steer clear of you and being with somebody as maniacal as yourself would be suicide. 

bringing a child into this horrid world is huge

if you do not know the soul of your partner before deciding to have a child with them you are trash

making mistake children is also a terrible result of poor character

If you let other people influence you're decisions, you've already lost yourself.

As for the single mother thing, 

bringing a child into this horrid world is huge

if you do not know the soul of your partner before deciding to have a child with them you are trash

making mistake children is also a terrible result of poor character

might possibly be the most absurd thing I've ever read in my life. You have absolutely no idea the situation, whether the woman was married and her spouse died, or another situation like that. 

No point in judging people.

Also , the fact that she did not get an abortion means that at least she is compassionate or something

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Archived