TF2 Trader Logic

100 Degrees Leather Jacket

Mmh. Deny what you want. I'm guessing you're at that age where you like to call people kid because it makes you feel high and mighty. I wouldn't jump up onto that horse when the only way you can ride is side-saddle.

Annnnnnnnnnnnyways,your complaint question has already been answered in the thread. Thread's over. No reason to post it in the first place. You're just not being the neighbor Mr. Rogers knew you could be here. I'm out, have fun.

Requesting topic lock.

No, not really. I call people kids when they are shown to have the mentality of a 4 year old. Thread's mine and the reason why I posted it is valid. Seconding the topic lock though, I don't need any more retards warping my posts to suit their poor arguments.

I know how supply and demand works, there's not a problem with that. I'm really just poking at how literally no one ever cared about items like these in the past but now they do. I guess it's possible that the increased number made them more well known amongst the trading community...

Thats really gonna fall in the more status update. Its just a quick snip rant rather than a real discussion.

If people are willing to buy it for more, then it's worth more because of that.

If people are willing to sell it for less, then it's worth less because of that.

Every item's value boils down to the above 2 statements.

Because the new festives look like shit, compared to the first wave?

What you're saying is subjective as hell. The reason people are offering more for stock weapons isn't because you think the festives look bad, it's because the trading community is borderline retarded

What you're saying is subjective as hell. The reason people are offering more for stock weapons isn't because you think the festives look bad, it's because the trading community is borderline retarded

This isn't just what he thinks, it's the general opinion of the community. Save the long due Festive Shotty and to a lesser extent the well designed Backburner, none of 2014's Festives really made a splash. 2013 didn't fare much better. So why are you surprised that people would seek out crafted variants of stock weapons, which don't clash awkwardly with loadouts and are generally well balanced, over select Festives which don't always hold the same?

It's simple demand. It's not 'retarded' that items with more demand are selling for higher. There are plenty of other "rare" items with little to no demand (see: most craft numbers) simply because no one wants them.

kn2zgMJ.png

do you really want this on your gun? do you want it that much you would pay keys for it?

It's not like craft names aren't possible to remove.

kn2zgMJ.png

do you really want this on your gun? do you want it that much you would pay keys for it?

Exactly, no one ever cared for this... until now.

It's not like craft names aren't possible to remove.

What's the point in having CRAFTED festive WITHOUT crafter's name?

implying anyone cares. 

People don't brag about "Origin: Gifted" unusuals, right?

If that's how it works then.

I know how supply and demand works, there's not a problem with that. I'm really just poking at how literally no one ever cared about items like these in the past but now they do. I guess it's possible that the increased number made them more well known amongst the trading community...

?

From my knowledge the black rose was one of the most if not the most sort after knife skin because it looks good and it has 2 skins (red/black).

There was quite a few complaint threads because the black rose was meant to be given to those who got a certain achievement from a game (forgot it's name) and it was meant to be tradable. The initial few who do have tradable ones were those users who notified steam and were given tradable variants not to mention the game was only available in america which limited supply even more.

Are you even reading? I never said "I think" or "in my opinion". It's what the TF2 community thinks. Just because one person doesn't like it doesn't mean the rest of the community has to hate it. I know some people that likes them, and some don't. The community isn't "retarded" either, you superior richboy. Everything changes overtime.

?

From my knowledge the black rose was one of the most if not the most sort after knife skin because it looks good and it has 2 skins (red/black).

There was quite a few complaint threads because the black rose was meant to be given to those who got a certain achievement from a game (forgot it's name) and it was meant to be tradable. The initial few who do have tradable ones were those users who notified steam and were given tradable variants not to mention the game was only available in america which limited supply even more.

Wiki Snip:

This item is awarded to players who complete the Alliance of Valiant Arms achievement 1st One Down by creating a character and playing their first game.

Game is Free to Play, but only available in some countries.

Wiki Snip:

This item is awarded to players who complete the Alliance of Valiant Arms achievement 1st One Down by creating a character and playing their first game.

Game is Free to Play, but only available in some countries.

IIRC the game also installs a keylogger in your system.

IIRC the game also installs a keylogger in your system.

I forgot about that. However, it goes away when you uninstall the game, so it's alright.

Are you even reading? I never said "I think" or "in my opinion". It's what the TF2 community thinks. Just because one person doesn't like it doesn't mean the rest of the community has to hate it. I know some people that likes them, and some don't. The community isn't "retarded" either, you superior richboy. Everything changes overtime.

I don't think you're one to speak for 80,000 people. Also in what twisted reality of yours am I a "superior rich boy"? Why bother bringing insults into a discussion (please don't cite the fact that I called the trading community "retarded", completely different context)

Can we stop fighting? Let's turn this thread in a centralization of dumb reasonings made by TF2 traders. It's already full of fallacies, but well...

Archived