Do you guys support modern day feminism.

Poorest scrub

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Femienism is fine, fighting for fair rights etc

But, femnaizs, those people who think women are stronger and better than men and terrible and shouldn't be listen to.

people read feminist rants for laughs, nobody takes them seriously

Pretty hard to talk to someone tho thinks everything men do is against woman having equality being unable to differentiate between common courtesy and actually belittling women. Then they turn around to "overpower men". Which is the exact opposite of equality.

There was also that crazy woman who had an abortion because her child was going to be a male...

Feminism = equality

Modern-feminism = Hate on men

people read feminist rants for laughs, nobody takes them seriously

Yeah I see where you're coming from. I just got called sexist today for my profile pic because it was "sexually objectifying" women and that it was inappropriate.ROFLMAO.

I can see somewhat of an arguement for inappropriate and even thats stretching it, but sexual objectificat rofl.

I don't hate equal rights, especially because I;ve been called a terrorist b4 for demonstrating my ability to count to 10 in arabic. But trying to trample on men due to years of "unfair abuse to women" is just wrong, and like Derpeh said, the exact opposite of equality

No I don't support it women have many advantages in life within the US yet act like victims who are suppressed by a male society when in reality it caters towards them in more ways then one such as rape against them being taken seriously men don't have the same benefit if it has happened to them, a divorce system which allows them to take everything a man has worked for in life they didn't contribute to, and even the slightest hint of abuse such as even pinching them is seen as highly immoral with the man in question likely to be prosecuted for it while male abuse caused by women is swept under the rug especially in the US.

Feminism doesn't equal equality for men and women 

Feminism = Female Superiority 

HELL.

NO.

3rd wave feminists are obsessed with creating and exploiting victimhood narratives.  Even when it makes.  no.  fucking.  sense.  And they're sexist towards men.  And they're racist towards whites.  But they think it's okay to be that way.  They don't even see it as racist or sexist, because claiming victimhood trumps everything, apparently.  Including logic.

It's goddamn crazy.  If I find out someone is a feminist, I run the other way.  Fuuuuuuuuck that shit.  I don't need it in my life.

Most current day feminists are insane hypocritical assholes that have nothing to do with what feminism used to be.  If you're for equality, you need to explain why the hell you'd ever call yourself a feminist these days, because that's not what it is about anymore.

Here's the problem that I see with what is depicted as "modern day feminism" (quotation marks deliberate). It's not really feminism, it's just a bunch of entitled college students going through a rebellious stage and pretending that they care about something when the fact of the matter is that they are trying to use Gender Studies in order to breeze through college. If you graduated with a degree in Gender Studies, then congratulations -  have fun trying to find a job with a degree that is the equivalent of buying a miracle substance from a snake oil salesman.

There are more important things that these so called purveyors of woman's rights could be focused on now. I don't know if there are people who believe in religion, but I do believe there is a Hell that millions of women live and would gladly educate you on the harsh realities of how little these college students, these champions for "feminism" know about what fighting for women's rights REALLY means.There are those women who have been arrested, who have had the shit beat out of them, who have died for their beliefs. And all I see right now, with the Anita Sarkessians, the Zoe Quinns, equates to nothing more than a toddler  going through a terrible two spell.

Wake up and smell reality. To want to fight for woman's rights, you must first see the true darkness of how dark Homo Sapiens Sapiens can be.

Most current day feminists are insane hypocritical assholes that have nothing to do with what feminism used to be.  If you're for equality, you need to explain why the hell you'd ever call yourself a feminist these days, because that's not what it is about anymore.

This is very true I have a friend of mine who I would consider a "feminazi" and she would tell guys off for opening doors or telling her boyfriend off when he buys her lunch. She is a great person at heart but when she turns into feminazi mode you dont exactly want to be associated with her.

Seems like modern feminism tries too hard to twist any act of kindness to be due to objectifying women or belittling them. If a lady with her hands full has a male open the door for her might get trashed on because in their twisted view the male is be saying that woman need help instead of well seeing it as common courtesy.

The only legitimate argument for modern-feminism is that fact that woman are paid on average slightly less than males working at similar jobs. At first glance it seems that woman are being "belittled" however when you look at it from a companies perspective they spend money, time and effort to training a female for a job however they know that at some point in time she will most likely have a kid (or multiple) and will be unfit for work for a period of time requiring a temporary replacement...etc it isnt belittling women it's biological unless you want to argue that women should be working regardless if they have kid in their womb or not...

HELL.

NO.

3rd wave feminists are obsessed with creating and exploiting victimhood narratives.  Even when it makes.  no.  fucking.  sense.  And they're sexist towards men.  And they're racist towards whites.  But they think it's okay to be that way.  They don't even see it as racist or sexist, because claiming victimhood trumps everything, apparently.  Including logic.

It's goddamn crazy.  If I find out someone is a feminist, I run the other way.  Fuuuuuuuuck that shit.  I don't need it in my life.

I always find it unfortunate that many people blindly follow feminism because they genuinely believe in equal rights yet they clearly don't read feminist material otherwise they'd understand how wrong they are in saying they're a feminist.

In-fact I know plenty of people that will call themselves feminist and whenever I bring up the horrible things surrounding it and actual modern feminist rhetoric they just dismiss it as the fringe group or they're not real feminists.

No I don't support it women have many advantages in life within the US yet act like victims who are suppressed by a male society when in reality it caters towards them in more ways then one such as rape against them being taken seriously men don't have the same benefit if it has happened to them, a divorce system which allows them to take everything a man has worked for in life they didn't contribute to, and even the slightest hint of abuse such as even pinching them is seen as highly immoral with the man in question likely to be prosecuted for it while male abuse caused by women is swept under the rug especially in the US.

Feminism doesn't equal equality for men and women 

Feminism = Female Superiority 

exactly.

they complain of the 'patriarchy', i live in a matriarchy. i can assure you, it's hell on earth.

I support modern day feminism.

It's fun to shitpost on the #feminism tags on tumblr and see all those landwhales write essays when i ask them a silly question, you have no idea how much fun it is to make them do that. It's gets even better when you just put a single fact against them and they pull essays out of their asses that are bigger than (them xdxd) anything i have ever written.

I support females = males human rights

I don't support the females>male human rights.

Cant say i disagree with most of you guys lol. Half the girls at my school or femoronists. Sucks ass tbh. What makes it even worse is these men that stand up for em.

Just to give you some perspective; 4chan started a hashtag on twitter that was called EndFathersDay in honor of feminism. It become a very popular hashtag with feminists all over saying shit like "Because glorifying the rape patriarchy is not okay #endfathersday" it was ridiculous

I support equal rights, the problem is that feminism groups two people with completely different ideologies into the same group

I'd call myself a feminist because I believe in equal rights for women, but someone who thinks that me wearing a t-shirt supports 'the patriarchy' could also be described by the same word

theres a difference between todays feminist (fat female cunt on tumblr who h8s their life) and people who actually support equal rights

Depends on your "modern feminist". I don't support most of them, because I think that they have the wrong ideas and motives (i.e most of the people who take pictures with those signs).

My girlfriend is a good sort of feminist - wants equal rights for everyone. 

Her sister is a bad sort of feminist - "everyone who disagrees with me is a bigot" style of argument. 

Archived