Becoming a minority in one's own Country.

0123847a;fsdaklf

Race is basically a social construct. It doesn't follow logic nor does it really mean anything. I have pale skin but am not white.

It's not.   Many people think race only means they have a different skin color.  In reality, race means different IQs, jaw structures, different testosterone levels, test scores, brain weight, skin color, teeth, hair, eye color, and so on.  I looked for some sources.

http://Differences between white race and black race.

http://Differences between skull shapes

Read and watch these and I guarantee your thought that races are a social construct will be gone.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Race doesn't even mean different skin colour nevermind all that other garbage, that's the point. It's all nonsense pseudoscience with no basis in reality. Race is a tool designed to benefit one group of people at the expense of others.

LOL, all those you just mentioned are white.

Are they culturally American?

Because they're not

And Spanish people are?

I am incapable of moving out right now, and I wouldn't.

digging the textbook example of dual standards even deeper I see?

incapability & unwillingness to move back ... a valid reason for you; not a valid reason for immigrants.

You're "dual standards" still is a weak argument. You can do something about immigration right now. We can't do anything about the land being took by whites right now. If you suggest whites should move out, you're stupid, you can't force a mass migration like that.

sigh ... to say that in a thread on "Minorities surpass white births in the USA in fact." - to quote you! in the first post of this thread!!

When you say "you're stupid, you can't force a mass migration like that. " I can only agree ... except I don't advocate migration, I advocate stopping being a hypocrit. But you're the one advocating migration here, of the minorities ... which make up about 50% of your lands population.

So ... hey, 0123847a;fsdaklf ...

you're stupid, you can't force a mass migration like that.

Florida + Texas by the Spanish

And Spanish people are?

hispanic

Face_swap_of_disney_characters_200_12.jp

Race doesn't even mean different skin colour nevermind all that other garbage, that's the point. It's all nonsense pseudoscience with no basis in reality. Race is a tool designed to benefit one group of people at the expense of others.

Did you read NONE of my sources? How is any of that pseudoscience?

incapability & unwillingness to move back ... a valid reason for you; not a valid reason for immigrants.

Correct!

When you say "you're stupid, you can't force a mass migration like that. " I can only agree ... except I don't advocate migration, I advocate stopping being a hypocrit. But you're the one advocating migration here, of the minorities ... which make up about 50% of your lands population.

I still don't see how I'm a hypocrite. I never said anything about advocating migration. 

So ... hey, 0123847a;fsdaklf ...

you're stupid, you can't force a mass migration like that.

I agree you can't force a mass migration like that.  Ouch, why am I stupid? 

I still don't see how I'm a hypocrite. I never said anything about advocating migration.

Oh? I can very simply refer to the second post of this thread:

Is this a problem ? What action are you expecting ? Genocide ?

The reason you haven't said anything about advocating migration, is because you complain complain complain but have offered no solutions - you don't say how you would solve the problem. Yet you apparently have no problem suggestiong a bad solution* to my counter an argument and then complain that that bad solution is bad.

(* a bad solution because I'm not in favor of mass migration - but of mass stopping hypocracy)

You can't have it both ways. When you attempt to attack me on solutions, keep you to YOUR OWN standards. You advocate a white america ... How do you see this getting accheived?

• Mass migration? - Something you said was stupid & impossible
  • Genocide? - I seriously hope not
  • Racial Segregation? - Proven to be a cesspool of racism it in fact was the cause for a long term arms & trade embargo against South Africa.

No, please, don't be shy ... if you don't advocate mass migration? What DO you advocate? A magic wand that makes everything better?

Yet you apparently have no problem suggestiong a bad solution* to my counter an argument and then complain that that bad solution is bad.

(* a bad solution because I'm not in favor of mass migration - but of mass stopping hypocracy)

I corrected you, you said I advocated mass migration when I said nothing about it. 

• Mass migration? - Something you said was stupid & impossible

Stupid to think people would mass migrate like so. If it worked, problem solved though. 

What DO you advocate? A magic wand that makes everything better?

A magic wand would be great, I don't see myself getting one though.  The best solution for keeping a white America would probably be more white babies, something you said earlier in the thread.

I corrected you, you said I advocated mass migration when I said nothing about it. 

Stupid to think people would mass migrate like so. If it worked, problem solved though. 

A magic wand would be great, I don't see myself getting one though.  The best solution for keeping a white America would probably be more white babies, something you said earlier in the thread.

Of course, the superior White Aryans should stick together and avoid other races.

The best solution for keeping a white America would probably be more white babies

Oh, do elaborate. Because, unless you got that magic wand ... how would you suggest to do this?

How do you plan to alter the minds of the white people? Are you suggesting different eductaion between white people and black people. Or perhaps a targeted governemental indoctrination program?

Do tell.

Oh, do elaborate. Because, unless you got that magic wand ... how would you suggest to do this?

How do you plan to alter the minds of the white people? Are you suggesting different eductaion between white people and black people. Or perhaps a targeted governemental indoctrination program?

Do tell.

Nope, I have no idea, that's the problem. 

Mods delete

Why? This thread has brought up interesting debate, this thread has obeyed all the rules.  Also, you didn't respond to if you read the sources I gave you. 

Why? This thread has brought up interesting debate

you must be refering to an other thread ...

Nope, I have no idea, that's the problem.

Yeah ... funny how that goes, doesn't it? But if you think you get of the hook so easily, you're wrong.

You called my "dual standards" a weak argument because the bad solution you proposed is a bad solution.

... Hey, guess what? Your position doesn't even HAVE a solution to begin with. By your own logic, your argument is weaker then mine. And surely you never adressed how you are somehow incapable of growing up and stop using dual standars - as in, the actual solution for dual standards.

And while on the topic of not adressing: you never adressed the fact that Texas & Florida were in fact set up by hispanics - completely shattering your arguments that hispanics don't have ancestral rights in the US like you do.

In conclusion -- until you find a solution to get all the minorities out of " your " country, I suggest you start to learn to deal with it. Stop with the stupid racist dual standards, and start learning to live together with people with a different skincolor.

'cause wanting or not, that's what you'll have to do

tl;dr:  grow up.

I'm out.

You called my "dual standards" a weak argument because the bad solution you proposed is a bad solution.

Your "dual standards" is still a weak argument.  What solution did I mention?

And while on the topic of not adressing: you never adressed the fact that Texas & Florida were in fact set up by hispanics - completely shattering your arguments that hispanics don't have ancestral rights in the US like you do.

The Hispanic people definitely didn't shape Florida to be the way it is today.  Texas more I suppose, mostly because we annexed most of it and made it for our own.  I'm not saying if you live on land it's yours, I'm saying if you live on land and make it the way you want and for the generations ahead of you, it's yours. 

Stop with the stupid racist dual standards

Racism is believing one race is superior to another.  Believing races are better off not living all together is not racist. People are more comfortable living next to people who are alike, not just skin color. 

In conclusion -- until you find a solution to get all the minorities out of " your " country, I suggest you start to learn to deal with it. Stop with the stupid racist dual standards, and start learning to live together with people with a different skincolor.

'cause wanting or not, that's what you'll have to do

If we don't find a solution, this will happen I suppose. I've said this before, race isn't only skin color. Races have MANY differences, I wish it wasn't that way but it is. Like I've said before, people are more comfortable living next to people who are alike. 

tl;dr:  grow up.

I am grown up?

I'm out.

Bye

Whites don't really have a homeland anymore, all of the lands are being flooded with immigration and babies of non-whites. I don't think it's racist or mean to say China is a place for Chinese and Zimbabwe is a place for the African-Americans, but everyone looses their shit when someone says: "America is a place for whites."

I don't see why people think a place built by whites should have a non-white majority. Western culture should be preserved just as much as any other culture. Whites have built AMAZING empires, none comparable to others, why shall others steal these empires?

Look at Iceland. Iceland is the only all white country in the world. They have a literacy rate of 100%. It has no coal, no fuel, no timber, no mineral wealth or natural resources, and no navigable rivers. 75% of the interior is uninhabitable and only about 1% of the land is arable. Iceland has a high expectancy rate and highest standards of living in terms of capita income. I don't think such a place is great by coincidence, you can look at many many more examples of great places built by whites. 

Multiculturalism has never worked fully. Let's not force it. I don't think whites are any superior to any other races, I do believe that races are better off in their own places.  I recommend looking at the facts and making your own opinions.

People are more comfortable living next to people who are alike, not just skin color. 

People are more comfortable living next to people who are alike, not just skin color. 

Proof pls

Whites don't really have a homeland anymore, all of the lands are being flooded with immigration and babies of non-whites. I don't think it's racist or mean to say China is a place for Chinese and Zimbabwe is a place for the African-Americans, but everyone looses their shit when someone says: "America is a place for whites."

"Whites don't really have a homeland anymore", what makes someone white? Basically the amount of melanin in their skin. So what you want to do is, have the world divided by how much melanin is in one's skin? Seems a bit silly. You also said "Zimbabwe is a place for the African-Americans", you mean Africans(Stay in school kids)???

You say "I don't see why people think a place built by whites should have a non-white majority. Western culture should be preserved just as much as any other culture. Whites have built AMAZING empires, none comparable to others, why shall others steal these empires?"

- You did not build them, people before you built them. An example would be just because someone's father may be a genius does not mean the children will always be exceptional(Look at Einstein's children). Also, people long ago realized that just because your father was a great ruler does not mean you the son would be a great ruler aswell. It is already established that one's ancestry does not always say to how they will end up. What did you do to earn the right to say that? Sit on the computer and type this up? Tell us, what have YOU built? What have you done to society? All I see is someone who wants to feel important without doing something.

"Look at Iceland. Iceland is the only all white country in the world. They have a literacy rate of 100%. It has no coal, no fuel, no timber, no mineral wealth or natural resources, and no navigable rivers. 75% of the interior is uninhabitable and only about 1% of the land is arable. Iceland has a high expectancy rate and highest standards of living in terms of capita income. I don't think such a place is great by coincidence, you can look at many many more examples of great places built by whites."

-You claim not to be racist, but you are using an example to support that "Whites are better off without other "races"(cut humans up and they are the same inside)" Look at how small Iceland is, the smaller something is the easier it is to manage it most of the time. It is also the culture of an area which changes the literacy rate.

"Multiculturalism has never worked fully. Let's not force it. I don't think whites are any superior to any other races, I do believe that races are better off in their own places.  I recommend looking at the facts and making your own opinions."

-Want to know why is never has fully worked? Because not everyone involved WANTS it to work. I don't even have to think to respond these.

This is not even an intellectual discussion,it is just someone trying to feel important.

• Administrators

Why? This thread has brought up interesting debate, this thread has obeyed all the rules.  Also, you didn't respond to if you read the sources I gave you. 

Not delete the thread, delete my post.

I wrote a reply to you and then decided that I don't want to be a part of this silly argument.

Zimbabwe is a place for the African-Americans

Ahahahahahah. Omg.

what makes someone white? Basically the amount of melanin in their skin. 

Part of it, many other things are different too. 

You also said "Zimbabwe is a place for the African-Americans", you mean Africans(Stay in school kids)???

Woops, my bad. 

- You did not build them, people before you built them.

An awful excuse to have the majority who built the entire country become the minority.

-You claim not to be racist, but you are using an example to support that "Whites are better off without other "races"

Like I've said, multiculturalism has never really worked, so yes, I agree races are better off without other races. 

(cut humans up and they are the same inside)" 

Not true. 

Look at how small Iceland is, the smaller something is the easier it is to manage it most of the time.

Look how small Haiti is, it even has an abundance of resources unlike Iceland. 

-Want to know why multiculturalism never has fully worked? Because not everyone involved WANTS it to work. I don't even have to think to respond these.

Why would you want it to work if it has never been successful? Please use your thinking skills to respond to these next time. 

This is not even an intellectual discussion,it is just someone trying to feel important.

Just because we don't have the same opinion doesn't mean it's not an intellectual discussion.  I don't feel any more important replying in this thread.

An awful excuse to have the majority who built the entire country become the minority.

How is that an excuse? Lets say your father built built 100 million dollar company, that does not mean you are entitled to it or you know how to manage it.

--your hati stuff-

Can you answer why Hati is the way it is?

Why would you want it to work if it has never been successful? Please use your thinking skills to respond to these next time. 

It NEVER worked because not everyone wanted it to work, you see failed marriages? The divorce rates are higher than it was back in the day, why? Because people don't push for it to work and don't put in enough effort to fix it. Both sides must work together, if all sides don't work together at something hard, it will fail.

Besides the blatantly racist article you provided me. I still dont see how it affects people not being comfortable with other races.

I can see how you have formed some of your opinions based on stuff like this.

I agree, the wording in that article is very, well, sounds racist even though they are all facts I suppose.  It's human nature to be comfortable around people who are like you, that's why.

How is that an excuse? Lets say your father built built 100 million dollar company, that does not mean you are entitled to it or you know how to manage it.

Perfect example. My father (ancestors in this case) built the country, does that mean I'm entitled to it? More entitled than let's say a different family, right?

Can you answer why Hati is the way it is?

Eh.

It NEVER worked because not everyone wanted it to work, you see failed marriages? The divorce rates are higher than it was back in the day, why? Because people don't push for it to work and don't put in enough effort to fix it. Both sides must work together, if all sides don't work together at something hard, it will fail.

Exactly how you said it. The thing is though, like some marriages today, both sides won't work together. Why even risk multiculturalism if it is most likely to fail?

• Administrators

What are you even talking about? Where's the evidence that multiculturalism "doesn't work"? What does that even mean? You don't like people who aren't white = multiculturalism is a failure? You think different races have different skulls = multiculturalism doesn't work?

Do you actually think you're making intellectual arguments in here? Rofl

• Administrators

I'm mixed race and I live in england. It's working fine for me aside from racist asshats like you. Maybe you're the problem?

Archived