Becoming a minority in one's own Country.

0123847a;fsdaklf

I don't believe I did contradict myself.

Of course you don't.

Lets see ...

Suppose a choice is 50/50, expect for 2 people: George Bush Jr (who wants it one way), and Alejandro (some hispanic immigrant). Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying, as George Bush Jr, is much more important then Alejandro, he should have more say in the matter, yes? That's why you want a majority of whites, so this can happen democratically, correct?

OK, now, suppose there are 1001 important people. And a new choice comes up. 500 vote yes, and 500 vote no. 2 people have not yet voted. Obama, the last important person, and John, who's white, but not imporant. What should get decided?

• Obama's way (as it's 501 important votes vs 500 important votes & 1 unimportant)
  • John's way (as it's 501 white votes vs 500 white votes & 1 black)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama is half white.

The question has already been posed to 0123847a;fsdaklf what to do with people of mixed color - but that only makes the situation more difficult. We're currently suposing someone is either white or black.

If you're unable to consider Obama black, then feel free to, in your mind, take another important person who you do consider black. If you can't think of any, feel free to take a relative of an important black person who's no longer alive. (as 0123847a;fsdaklf applies his logic to not only the person itself, but the entire families of people who shaped the U.S.)

OK, now, suppose there are 1001 important people. And a new choice comes up. 500 vote yes, and 500 vote no. 2 people have not yet voted. Obama, the last important person, and John, who's white, but not imporant. What should get decided?

If the vote goes 502 - 500, the one with the majority wins I suppose. If the vote goes 501-501 we would need to find a tie-breaker. 

The question has already been posed to 0123847a;fsdaklf 

I regret my name choice. 

take another important person who you do consider black. If you can't think of any

Isn't weird how most can name hundreds of "important pure white people" but when it comes to "pure black people" people have hard to thinking of enough to go double digits. Just an observation. 

if the minority becomes the majority they're not the minorities.

What point are you trying to make?

like what defines minority anyway. Their friendliness? No. Their race? No, because the majority could become a different race altogether when it comes to majorities. All it is, is number based, so what's the issue.

The bigger number could be less friendly or more friendly. Minority is basically defined by not dominant race. 

As for zimbabwe wanting to keep it black; yes, that is considered differentiating different races and considering a specific race / specific race(s) to be better.

So you support Zimbabwe in there obvious racist acts of wanting to keep the country they made to the race that made it? How dare you.

If the vote goes 502 - 500, the one with the majority wins I suppose. If the vote goes 501-501 we would need to find a tie-breaker. 

I regret my name choice. 

Isn't weird how most can name hundreds of "important pure white people" but when it comes to "pure black people" people have hard to thinking of enough to go double digits. Just an observation. 

What point are you trying to make?

The bigger number could be less friendly or more friendly. Minority is basically defined by not dominant race. 

So you support Zimbabwe in there obvious racist acts of wanting to keep the country they made to the race that made it? How dare you.

Funny thing about zimbabwe is that economy plummeted after they kicked out a large portion of the white farmers, now they want them back

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/08/01/428355238/zimbabwe-may-give-land-back-to-some-white-farmers

Isn't weird how most can name multiple white suppremacist groups (Nazi, KKK,...) , yet virtually no black suppremacist groups.

Just an observation as well ...

And that's the problem ain't it? There were 1001 important people, and yet you come out at 502-500 or 501-501.

Under the guise of important people should have more to say, you've got no trouble in saying that white important people should have a say over minority unimportant people,

Yet, you gave the white unimportant person as much say as a black important person.

And that's where your racism lies.

Read some stuff about South Africa under white rule. Is this actually true?

I would suggest you take your own advice, and read about South Africa under white rule - specifically "apartheid" before you start to think on defending South Africa under white rule.

Apartheid was so 'good' it triggered a long arms and trade embargo against South Africa.

And that's the problem ain't it? There were 1001 important people, and yet you come out at 502-500 or 501-501.

You said the vote is tied 500-500 and Obama and an unimportant person still has to vote.

Yet, you gave the white unimportant person as much say as a black important person.

And that's where your racism lies.

Today I learned democracy is racist.

• Administrators

No, you learned nothing because you're missing every point anyone makes.

No, you learned nothing because you're missing every point anyone makes.

in- f***ing -deed.

Today I learned democracy is racist.

Democracy went out the door the moment you proposed to stack the deck - when you said that the "important people & their families" should have more of a say then others.

You've been arguing aristocracy - and attempted to make it ethnic aristocracy without comming of as racist.

You said the vote is tied 500-500 and Obama and an unimportant person still has to vote.

Yes I did. And for 12 pages now, you have been saying that you're not trolling ,that you're not racist, that you only want that people who helped to shape the U.S. have more say in it.

But when it comes down to it, when you're presented with a choice either goes to the black guy who helped shape the U.S., or a white guy who did absolutely nothing,

... then it's "jee wiz, this is obviously a tie.".

Your inability to favor the black guy, dispite your claim you feel people of his position should be favored, proves either your inability or unwillingness to see that your stance is racist. Neither of those is my problem.

Your inability to favor the black guy, dispite your claim you feel people of his position should be favored, proves either your inability or unwillingness to see that your stance is racist. Neither of those is my problem.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Most white Americans are just being cocky about themselves being white lmao

This isn't the place for immaturity. Especially if you live in fucking China

Archived