Dumbest kicks/ban reasons (non trading related)

have a nice day

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got banned for spamming on a minecraft server 3 years ago. Even after they muted me, I found that the /kill command broadcast your name throughout the server, so yeh. 

Banned for lifetime I think, for dominating an admin using my Huntsman, because I was "detecting where he would be at the time I shot the arrow", so pretty much doing something impossible in other words.

Oh, I was also votekicked earlier because I was micspamming the Shia LaBeouf speech autotuned, lasted for an hour before people got tired of it.

kek

got 5 warning points for "encouraging piracy"

i'm sorry but where does it state in the rules that? and i wasn't even encouraging it.

Offensive Content. You may not host, publish, transmit, or store any kind of offensive materials  on 

Wowrack’s network and server equipment. The following are examples of such content that we deemed offensive 

and are not allowed in our network:

• Contents that promote the idea of infringing trademarks, copyrights, patents, or any other service mark.
  • Any content that discusses how to defeat, crack, pirate or circumvent any technical copyright protection.

Lol

Well, from the opposite spectrum, I kicked a guy for repeatedly joining and spamming in my server with both voice spam and chat binds. Warning. 2nd warning. Kick. 30 min ban. Still him comes back, and this time with friends crying about how much of a douche I am because I am so uptight about his spam.

Ha.

I got kicked from a semi-popular community server because a few of my clannies were hanging out and stupid Jurd started spamming binds every time he killed someone. Mod kicked all of us.

Lol

Well, from the opposite spectrum, I kicked a guy for repeatedly joining and spamming in my server with both voice spam and chat binds. Warning. 2nd warning. Kick. 30 min ban. Still him comes back, and this time with friends crying about how much of a douche I am because I am so uptight about his spam.

Ha.

I got kicked from a semi-popular community server because a few of my clannies were hanging out and stupid Jurd started spamming binds every time he killed someone. Mod kicked all of us.

I reread the rules and I guess I had it coming for me. But I don't think it warranted 5 warning points.

Got banned on Outpost for almost (?) a day "irrelevant comments"

I reread the rules and I guess I had it coming for me. But I don't think it warranted 5 warning points.

Got banned on Outpost for almost (?) a day "irrelevant comments"

Idk, there should be a straight up: this = this many points system. But I understand there will undoubtedly be slight favoritism, and of course, people who are always annoying, then finally overstep a rule, they will get slammed a little harder.

Saw your ban on OutPost. Laughed.

Got kicked for being kicked twice by AFK manager.

Joined a game, 2 AFK kicks, joined back, mod kicks for spam joining.

banned on valve server, reason ? 3 times killed visible c&d spy with pipes

ban reason : hacker!!!

AIMBOT!

2pro4PUBs

Archived