Dumbest kicks/ban reasons (non trading related)

have a nice day

Tried MvM once, got kicked for the same reason but noone was complaining about our afk med

MvM Hype

kek

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got kicked in a server for spamming lenny in a server. Eventually it became (lenny)(one of the mods name) First he muted me, so I rejoined and I guess it unmuted me then continued spamming, that's when I got kicked. Rejoined and spammed, he just perma muted me, then I saw the guy in a server a week or so later and tried to get his attention, but being the mod he was he just ignored me.

I got kicked in a server for spamming lenny in a server. Eventually it became (lenny)(one of the mods name) First he muted me, so I rejoined and I guess it unmuted me then continued spamming, that's when I got kicked. Rejoined and spammed, he just perma muted me, then I saw the guy in a server a week or so later and tried to get his attention, but being the mod he was he just ignored me.

ydi

got muted by a noob admin cuz another guy asked my age and i told i wont tell and he kept asking then he launched a kick vote but i voted to kick him and i got muted by a skial noob admin

Kicked from MvM for being a "noob medic" despite me being the 2nd highest scoring team member.

I was kicked from a bootcamp MvM server for playing as Sniper, even though I was outscoring everyone.

Of course it was boot camp; Snipers don't get kicked from Mann Up (unless they're rubbish).

Kicked from MvM for being a "noob medic" despite me being the 2nd highest scoring team member.

You can have a high score and still be a terrible medic.

I've gotten kicked to make room for an admin's friend.

That's not a stupid reason. I would have hardscoped you. :P

So this is going back to ~October or so.

Here I am playing some Builder Texas Man on a Valve Payload, the map is currently Hoodoo, much to my annoyance.

I am on the defending team and have a pretty solid setup going.

A little bit into the round a Heavy wrecks my stuff but I manage to get out and come back to rebuild it all.

The Medic of said Heavy had gone Spy and repeatedly tried to sap my stuff.

He failed.

He switches over to our team and calls a vote due to me either hacking or being AFK.

It passed.

You can have a high score and still be a terrible medic.

I've gotten kicked to make room for an admin's friend.

Medic has limited killing power, the points come from kill assists via the medigun/uber.

Medic has limited killing power, the points come from kill assists via the medigun/uber.

You could just pocket the Heavy or demo for example and get the points, which would still make you a terrible mvm medic. The points don't mean much, especially in the early waves. 

Getting banned in some petty "league of girl gamers" group, where the stupid owner banned me permanently because I was asking a question. Worse, the reason was because I'm being a "outright twat". Never in my whole life have I seen such idiots.

And the second one's because of me deleting the owner of the group in steam cause he was really spamming me and annoying me. Some time later, he blocked me and deleted me from his dumb pewds fan group, and guess what the reason is? The reason is "for not likeing me".

I was like, u w0t m8.

Got 5 warning points for telling woifi's e-bf I got a big dick in Steam chat.

kek

got 5 warning points for "encouraging piracy"

i'm sorry but where does it state in the rules that? and i wasn't even encouraging it.

kek

got 5 warning points for "encouraging piracy"

i'm sorry but where does it state in the rules that? and i wasn't even encouraging it.

Buy ACIV Black Flag and become a virtual pirate!

I was kicked from a jump server for being able to airpogo on a demo map better than an admin, who I guess wanted to look the coolest.

Also banned for a week from a trade server for "Trying to buy items I already called dibs on"

You guys go into servers with the worst admins...

Oh, and I got banned for 3 weeks for sucker punching the owner with a gunslinger.

ngl being an admin and having the ability to kick is fun. But I don't abuse it :^) I have a more fun way to get people to leave, it's a tf2 glitch which makes your tf2 crash :)

I was kicked for trying to kick a mic spammer on mic. and even better, the reason I was kicked was for being idle. I was 3rd top on the scoreboard and clearly not afk .-.

Another kick came from the steam group girl ganers where the mod kicked me because he heard rumors about how I kicked transsexual people from groups just because they were trans.

Kicked for aimbotting because I bodyshot killed 2 kids with a Huntsman (they switched teams to call it)

Honestly made it more better than it should have been.

I got banned for killing an admin with my weapon which had a sexual name.. He said "change it or u get banned"

lol.. I got banned

Wasn't in tf2 but I guess it sorta counts.

*joins*

*kicked* 

reason : batman

*rejoins*

"why was i kicked?"

*banned*

reason: batman (but this time is was red, italic, AND bold :))

apperantly the admin didn't like me

i got kicked from a valve server because i headshot a guy

kinda tf2 related but i got banned from their steam discussions because of my name (permanently too, kek)

Archived