Cosmetics:  Using Strange Australium Black Box please

Map:  Dark map

Pose:  Crouching

Notes:  No cosmetic but using black box like above

Payment:  (Can be none) None sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

Team: red
Class: all
Cosmetics: (Scout) Merc's mohawk (Australium gold) | Track Terrorizer (Australium gold) | Bruisers bandana, (Soldier) Eye catcher | Lord Cockswains Novelty Muttons Chop And Pipe (Style: No helmet) | Brawling Buccaneer. (Pyro) Sole mate | The Cute Suit | Pop eyes (Demoman) The Dark age Defender | Tartan Shade | Bruisers banadana (Heavy) Big steel jaw of summer fun | Die Regime-Panzerung | Purity fist (Engineer) Texas ten gallon | Texas half pants | macho glasses (Medic) The ward | Eye catcher | Vampire make-over (Sniper) Triggerman's tacticals | The fruit shoot (Australium gold) | Doublecross-comm (Spy) Doublecross-comm | backstabber's boomslang (The bitter taste of defeat and lime) | hats of cards.
Map: A collorful map
Pose: (Scout) Boston break dance (Soldier) Fresh brewed victory (Pyro) Pool party (Demoman) Oblooterated (heavy) High five (engineer) Rancho relaxo (Medic) Meet the medic (Sniper) Killer solo (Spy) Buy a life
Notes: Make the characters like this: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, sniper, Spy
Payment: I cannot give you anny At the moment. But in the summer I will give you 1 key

• Team:  Red

• Class:  soldier

Cosmetics:  team captain , viking braider , homblower

Map: high tower

Pose:  behind the soldier, there's a dead pile of blu bodies , with his australium rocket launcher looking at them and evil grin

Blur Background? (Yes/No): make two versions of blur backgrounds

Notes:  australium rocket luncher  and a suprised medic in his team  (just like the scream paint) 

Payment:  (Can be none) 3 ref

• Team:  red

• Class: sniper,soldier,scout

Cosmetics:  scout: ticket boy,bonk boy,Backwards Ballcap,carbonado botkiller scattergun Mk.I. sniper: the anger,the Birdman of Australiacatraz,carbonado botkiller sniper rifle Mk.I soldier: The Viking Braider,The Brawling Buccaneer colored The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime,team captain,Carbonado Botkiller Rocket Launcher Mk.I

Map:  hightower

Pose:  anything just be creative

Blur Background? (Yes/No):

Notes:  Please make the resolution 1920x1080 (if you can)

Payment:  (Can be none) 8 ref or maybe more thank you

• Team:  

• Class:  

Cosmetics:  

Map:  

Pose:  

Blur Background? (Yes/No):

Notes:  

Payment:  (Can be none)

• Team:  Red

• Class:  Scout

Cosmetics:  Hellfire Hong Kong Cone (Balaclavas Are Forever), Bruiser's Bandanna (Tinge) & Flapjack (Tinge)

Map:  Helltower's Underworld (e.g. - http://freez1e.minus.com/i/Qkza3PeUujN3)

Pose:  Standing, resting a scattergun on right shoulder and fire on left hand (e.g. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458513542 [SFM] TF2 Loadout - Scout (Stomped))

Blur Background? (Yes/No): No

Notes:  Try to make it as devilish and mysterious as possible

Payment:  10 refs (-:

Archived