Pay what you want SFM

Bleak

CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER, I AM ON VACATION

Hi, I will be doing SFM renders for any price you feel is adequate (Yes, that includes free). Items are also accepted.

Here are some examples of my work!

Post your requests as well as what you will be paying below.  

Once you've made a request, add me on Steam and I'll notify you when the render is ready!  
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
What can I do?
I can do renders ranging from simple loadout posters to large scenes and even simple animations (GIFs). If you have an idea, just ask me below and I will see if it is possible.  
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Payment
You are allowed whatever you want, but please remember that I will prioritize higher paying requests, and also spend more time/work harder on them.

If you want to donate, pop me an offer

Please format your Requests like this:

• Team:  
  • Class:  
  • Cosmetics:  
  • Map:  
  • Pose:  
  • Blur Background? (Yes/No):
  • Notes:  
  • Payment:  (Can be none)

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT COMPLETE RENDERS

Offtopic, But i'd just like to mention you are in the wrong place for requesting payment on sfms here, As MANY users here do them for free.

nonetheless i'd like to request a poster.

Team: Red

Class: Soldier

Cosmetics: Burning casemaker. Miscs are up to you.

Map: A dark map

Pose: Fresh brewed taunt. (Soldier drinking coffee)

Notes: Just make it look as professional and high quality as possible

Payment: I'll tip you if you can make something as good as this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422961837 ico_external_link.gif if not, just do one anyway :o

Offtopic, But i'd just like to mention you are in the wrong place for requesting payment on sfms here, As MANY users here do them for free.

He's not enforcing a payment, though. Any payment he may receive is considered a donation, and like donations to practically any site, they come with benefits.

He's not enforcing a payment, though. Any payment he may receive is considered a donation, and like donations to practically any site, they come with benefits.

I gotcha mate, I'm just pointing this out for future reference as he seems new here.

• Team: red 

• Class: scout 

Cosmetics:  tinge thirst blood,downvest and buck turner all stars in black

Map:  any

Pose:  any

Notes:  make it the highest quality and res 1366/768

Payment: if it exeeds my expectations i will tip

nonetheless i'd like to request a poster.

Team: Red

Class: Soldier

Cosmetics: Burning casemaker. Miscs are up to you.

Map: A dark map

Pose: Fresh brewed taunt. (Soldier drinking coffee)

Notes: Just make it look as professional and high quality as possible

Payment: I'll tip you if you can make something as good as this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422961837 ico_external_link.gif if not, just do one anyway :o

That's a sexy SFM, whoever made that one :D

Class #1: Soldier

Class #2: Scout
Team: Both red
Soldier Cosmetics: Brusier's Bandanna (Mann Co. Orange) ,The Crone's Dome (Mann Co Orange) ,Brimstone

Scout Cosmetics: Fast Learner, Digit Divulger, Graybanns
Map: cp_Process

Pose:  http://40.media.tumb...fe7z2o1_500.png something like that, but not exactly. If you could change the way they are holding weapons. Be creative! (Scout behind soldier)

Active weapon(s): Scout with Scattergun(agonizing emerald) or Mad Milk, Soldier with shotgun or Rocket luncher.

Payment: I will pay something for sure, but amount depends on the quality

• Team:  Red

Class:  Scout, Soldier, Sniper

Cosmetics: Scout: White Sunbeams El Jefe, Fast Learner, Spooky Sleeves, Stock Scattergun.

Soldier: Black Max Head, Classified Coif, Black Merc's Muffler, Blood Botkiller Rocket Launcher Mk. I

Sniper: Scorching Flames Professional's Panama, Pink Circling Heart Villain's Veil (Hired Gun), Snow Sleeves, Festive Sniper Rifle  

• Map:  cp_process

Pose:  Anything, Just be creative

Notes:  Please make the resolution 1920x1080 (if you can) as I will be making it my background.

Payment:  I will pay about 5 ref. Will tip more depending on quality.

Thanks for doing this! :3

• Team:  RED

Class:  Medic

Cosmetics:  Prussian Pickelhauble (Effect: Circling Peace Logo), Foppish Physician (Style: Epaulets), and Archimedes

Map:  Dustbowl, Second Stage

Pose:  Meet the Medic Taunt on the 1st point

Notes:  give medic a serious face, use good lighting focusing on the Medic, please include a square avatar image of the medic's head if possible

Payment:  3 Ref and one of anything from page 1 of my BP

• Team:  Blue

Class:  Scout

Cosmetics:  Little Drummer Mann (White Paint), Unusual Bonk Boy (Circling Peace Sign) & Unusual Scout Shako (Scorching Flames)

Map:  Whatever you see fit, since I never remember map names.

Pose: Battin' A Thousand when he is preparing to swing. (Sandman)

Notes:  If you could do a Agonizing Emerald + Fire Horns killstreaker, that would be awesome.

Payment:  We will see, but probably 1 key :)

• Class:  Spy

Cosmetics:  KaW Lime Charmers Chapeau, Lime Lady Killer, Lime Spats of Sneaking

Map:  swiftwater or any snowy map

Pose:  anything with my amby out

Notes:  I dont care if you dont follow exactly what i posted, as long as it has the basic idea and looks good.

Payment: Quality Dependant :D

• Team: Blu

• Class: Medic

Cosmetics: (All Painted Pink As Hell) Heer's Helmet, Blighted Beak, Heat Of Winter

Map: Any Day Map That Shows The Sky Goodly 

Pose: Something Like This http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/010/e/0/iron_man_mark_6__reborn__epic_pose_by_masterle247-d4lw7t1.jpg

Notes: Make sure the medic have his Australium Medi Gun while doing the pose :), 1920x1080 HD Wallpaper

Payment: Depends (I might pay only one ref, pls don't hurt me ;_; )

• Class:  Spy
  • Cosmetics:  KaW Lime Charmers Chapeau, Lime Lady Killer, Lime Spats of Sneaking
  • Map:  swiftwater or any snowy map
  • Pose:  anything with my amby out
  • Notes:  I dont care if you dont follow exactly what i posted, as long as it has the basic idea and looks good.
  • Payment: Quality Dependant :D

*** Terror Watt Lime Chapeau, sorry messed up

• Team: Blu

• Class: Medic

Cosmetics: (All Painted Pink As Hell) Heer's Helmet, Blighted Beak, Heat Of Winter

Map: Any Day Map That Shows The Sky Goodly 

Pose: Something Like This http://fc01.devianta...247-d4lw7t1.jpg

Notes: Make sure the medic have his Australium Medi Gun while doing the pose  :), 1920x1080 HD Wallpaper

Payment: Depends (I might pay only one ref, pls don't hurt me ;_; )

Team: Blu
Class: sniper
Cosmetics: Triggerman's tacticals, The fruit shoot (Australium gold), Doublecross-comm
Map: a spot where you can see the sniper sniping
Pose: A baddas zoom in pose
Notes: Please make sure that the sniper has a australium sniper rifle with his killstreak on 10 (If possible) the ks is (Prof) (Killstreaker: Incinerator) (Sheen: Manndarin)
Payment: Probably refs.... depends on how good it is/ how long it would take (KS is not nesecaried)
Still thank you for looking at this comment

Could you make a spy behind him
Team: blu
Cosmetics: Doublecross-comm, backstabber's boomslang (The bitter taste of defeat and lime), hats of cards.
Map: same as sniper
Pose: Holding the snipers shoulder like hes telling the sniper that he does a good job
Notes: When the spy is holding the sniper's shoulder He has the hidden blade pop out (NOT ENEMY)
Payment: More refs if you could do the spy

If you could make a 1280 x 1024 HD wallpaper please

Archived