A thread for me to blow off some steam at the forums

Tanner the Original Scout™

I came to this forum to ask questions on trades and generally help some others. I joined and was greeted kindly and that made my opinion on the forums really high at the start. Up to this part of my forum life I've met people who I truly like such as Toby, Gent, Silverspeed and some others that don't come to mind straight away but they are there. These few select people make me stay on the forums. I can't stand all this anime x some guy stuff and how people still care about the past spammers and "shitlords". We're slowly approaching chernobyl levels of toxicity and frankly, if we do reach that level then we are kinda doomed. I love this forum very much, but if it continues with all the sharking accusations, weird online couples, "danke memes" (I'll admit I've done this before, really recently in fact xD) and just small annoyances that build up soo much then this forum will just...Die. This is the internet, it's wacky and weird and I understand that. But there is fun and than there is just plain stupidity, we've seemed to cross that border.

I will stay here as I help others, get help from others and just get to express my feelings, beliefs and opinions but I felt like I am allowed to voice my opinion. 

Danke for reading.

-Brian 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 24, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 24, 2015 - No reason given

I need to punch my keys from today's flamewar.

ghnjkujmkbbfvngbfvxmozEochkcdjhdsmn,cdxmxzcdkjmdfkcxol ccvkfjbhdfjcgdlkxzdxzcjnkhcxhnbxjhrfeui4w3ejuzskikfdukhcjfdilyghkurdgydkucjcxjvhkyxd

done thanks for the topic

I've only had a forum account for like..... 2-3 weeks now? I don't think I'm that toxic but idk (Haven't had an account long enough to tell eh?). Reason I made a forum account was to chat with people, not to be mean or argue with people. I'm late to the party I know. :\

Sorry for being a new fag I guess?

This forum is alright, I started using this forum like two or three months ago, I think that this forum sometimes can be a little ehh and childish. I will admit that I can act like a fuckhead sometimes. Even though most of the forum posts here are either opinion based, just a question, just banter, buying or selling shit. I like when people respond and help other users with their problems. But sometimes some users tend to act childish or douchy, I can only say that either ignore them or just call them out when they act like it. Also I agree that the forum can be a little toxic sometimes.

Much love  :wub:

-Snuggles

Archived