Beastiality: Your Thoughts?

Ersin

Heterosexuality is the natural norm. If some prefer to have sex with a same-sex person, that's abnormal. Same applies to beastiality.

If Society accepts homosexuality, Society shall accept beastiality.

My opinion : homosexuality and beastiality are both disgusting.

How ignorant. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

My opinion is to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't involve me.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If some of you are referring to my post, then just read my post and consider there is consent. It doesn't change a single thing about the aim of my post :

Let's say a man and an animal both consent to have an intercourse. If you believe homosexuality has nothing wrong as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, then bestiality just works exactly the same. So my post was aimed to highlight the contradiction of these persons that accept homosexuality and reject bestiality, although they both don't hurt anyone else and thus no discrimination shall be made.

I must admit I didn't first think about the consent question, but it really doesn't change the finality of my reasoning.

I just see some people that constantly over-react to people that have a different opinion or belief. Some may feel offending or offended because I compared bestiality and homosexuality and said they were disgusting, but this is my exact feeling about them. Should I lie about my feeling and opinion because some people here think it is uncorrect ? And what about the persons that misinterpreted my post and then denounce me as ignorant... The ones that constantly preach for tolerance, are often the ones that can't tolerate others providing different opinions.

what about the persons that misinterpreted my post and then denounce me as ignorant... The ones that constantly preach for tolerance, are often the ones that can't tolerate others providing different opinions.

bf8ijim.png

Not preaching for tolerance. I don't give a fuck what your opinions are. Just pointing out how your argument is severely flawed.

If you're going to claim something;

If Society accepts homosexuality, Society shall accept beastiality.

don't use flawed methods of reasoning. Provide your evidence to back this up.

("but muh opinyuns" isn't evidence.)

"A" is homosexuality.
"Z" is bestiality.

"If we allow A, then Z will eventually happen too, therefore A should not happen".
 => "If we allow homosexuality, then bestiality will eventually happen too, therefore homosexuality should not happen".

Is this what I said ?

Heterosexuality is the natural norm. If some prefer to have sex with a same-sex person, that's abnormal. Same applies to bestiality.
If Society accepts homosexuality, Society shall accept bestiality.

My opinion : homosexuality and bestiality are both disgusting.

What I imply was : If we diverge from natural norm (=we allow homosexuality), then we shall allow bestiality as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Your fallacy generalisation is, according to me, irrelevant. Moreover, my reasoning has nothing to do with ignorance.

"A" is homosexuality.

"Z" is bestiality.

"If we allow A, then Z will eventually happen too, therefore A should not happen".

=> "If we allow homosexuality, then bestiality will eventually happen too, therefore homosexuality should not happen".

Is this what I said ?

What I imply was : If we diverge from natural norm (=we allow homosexuality), then we shall allow bestiality as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Your fallacy generalisation is, according to me, irrelevant. Moreover, my reasoning has nothing to do with ignorance.

What I'm talking about is your statement "If Society accepts homosexuality, Society shall accept bestiality."

My fallacy generalization is correct. Summary of what you said: "If society accepts X, society shall accept Z." (x=homosexuality, z=beastiality) That's what you were saying, was it not?

I'm pretty sure it is because you say: "If we diverge from natural norm (=we allow homosexuality), then we shall allow bestiality as long as it doesn't hurt anyone." or, "If we allow X, then We'll allow Z"

You said it, not me.

Ok. Ignore the fact that fallacies are a result of flawed reasoning. While you're ignoring that fact, tell yourself that your reasoning isn't influenced by ignorance.

How does fucking men lead to fucking dogs? Men can give consent, dogs can't. Rape isn't accepted therefore bestiality won't be.

My point is, who are you to decide who or what someone else loves?

Religious texts (like the one referenced in the OP) forbid both because they have no evolutionary purpose. Society has come to accept one, why not the other?

i love my dog but i'm not fucking him... what is wrong with you.

i genuinely can't believe i got warned for my post but you can compare a gay relationship to bestiality without pudding blinking an eye.

i love my dog but i'm not fucking him... what is wrong with you.

i genuinely can't believe i got warned for my post but you can compare a gay relationship to bestiality without pudding blinking an eye.

I've told Puddingkip that if it continues to go unpunished I'm leaving the forums. And I mean that genuinely, I won't stand for this insulting bullshit.

I'll be asking puddingkip to lock this thread for good.

None of you would accept any others opinion. You contradict them of what is right and wrong in your eyes and all of you starts a flame war. Unlike some people who would just post of what they think and just move on.

You guys fight about something that is not even proven. If you guys want to prove something, get some concrete evidence. All I asked are opinions and opinions only. I did not ask for a fucking idiot flame war.

You got it coming. Accept it.

I know you're gay and people comparing beastiality and homosexuality would hit you hard, but if you can't live with people's opinions then you should leave. I'm not taking sides here, but threatening puddingkip of you leaving is downright wrong.

"Maybe the worst thread in this forums of all time" You don't think he got it coming for him? Plus the insult to the other users? He deserves it. No need for him to complain.

i stand by everything i said lmao i can't believe you're suprised that it generated a lack of sensible discussion. shall i start topics like: is rape bad? is murder okay? what do you guys think about assault? it's not a good discussion topic.

Archived