Beastiality: Your Thoughts?

Ersin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homesexuality is NOT a choice someone makes. You are born with it, and you cant change your sexuality. Same applies for Beastiality.

My favorite analogy here is pedophilia. I do not fault pedophiles for their nature as there is nothing you can do -- you are born with that fetish whether you like it or not. 

HOWEVER, if you so choose to act on these fetishes/impulses, then I will fault you for it. Yes, it's disgusting and wrong, but if they aren't acting on their impulses, there is no reason to discriminate against them. Its the same thing as homosexuality to an extent -- why should we discriminate against them when they didn't choose to have this sexuality/fetish? As long as they are not acting on it, there is nothing wrong.

I don't really care what people do in their spare time so long as no one is getting hurt.

I wouldn't yell that I totally support this kind of behaviour but if that's how you feel then keep it to yourself and if you have to act on it then I guess you just hope they're in their own home and the animal isn't being harmed.

Homesexuality is NOT a choice someone makes. You are born with it, and you cant change your sexuality. Same applies for Beastiality.

My favorite analogy here is pedophilia. I do not fault pedophiles for their nature as there is nothing you can do -- you are born with that fetish whether you like it or not. 

HOWEVER, if you so choose to act on these fetishes/impulses, then I will fault you for it. Yes, it's disgusting and wrong, but if they aren't acting on their impulses, there is no reason to discriminate against them. Its the same thing as homosexuality to an extent -- why should we discriminate against them when they didn't choose to have this sexuality/fetish? As long as they are not acting on it, there is nothing wrong.

thank you. the voice of reason but i must say if 2 homosexuals want to want to engage in intercourse, i have no problems with that as they both want to do that, by all means let them. but Beastiality and pedophilia are wrong as the the reviser has no choice in the matter, and anyway its just sick. its wrong, human being have something called willpower.  

A dog can't even consent to sex, how could anyone think it is alright to rape a animal?

One bark for yes, two barks for no.

Heterosexuality is the natural norm. If some prefer to have sex with a same-sex person, that's abnormal. Same applies to beastiality.

If Society accepts homosexuality, Society shall accept beastiality.

My opinion : homosexuality and beastiality are both disgusting.

Heterosexuality is the natural norm. If some prefer to have sex with a same-sex person, that's abnormal. Same applies to beastiality.

If Society accepts homosexuality, Society shall accept beastiality.

My opinion : homosexuality and beastiality are both disgusting.

why is "the norm" a big deal, especially when it's based on nothing but relative proportions? your argument is literally: people who aren't straight are a minority, therefore they are bad/wrong/disgusting.

i assume you also believe this of, say, albino children. they are "abnormal", therefore disgusting and wrong? you would suggest that since people with ginger hair are abnormal, as there's not many of them around, so they're also disgusting. etc etc.

if society accepts two consenting adults engaging in private affairs, society shall accept the rape of an animal? i think you might be trolling with this one.

I love how no one's spelled it correctly so far. It's bestiality (from the Latin "bestia", beast) and not beastiality.

If you approve of homosexuality I believe you should also approve of bestiality. Both are relationships without biological purpose.

I love how no one's spelled it correctly so far. It's bestiality (from the Latin "bestia", beast) and not beastiality.

If you approve of homosexuality I believe you should also approve of bestiality. Both are relationships without biological purpose.

what the fuck are you unable to differentiate between consent giving adults and animals which are not capable of giving consent

do you literally understand relationships in terms of biological purpose? you must be a fucking bunch of fun on a date

what the fuck are you unable to differentiate between consent giving adults and animals which are not capable of giving consent

do you literally understand relationships in terms of biological purpose? you must be a fucking bunch of fun on a date

Woah watch the salt language, might get you a warning point.

No need to get upset over a simple thing...

tl;dr

Bestiality is wrong. Humans were made to have sex with each other not with animals lol.

My point is, who are you to decide who or what someone else loves?

Religious texts (like the one referenced in the OP) forbid both because they have no evolutionary purpose. Society has come to accept one, why not the other?

My point is, who are you to decide who or what someone else loves?

Religious texts (like the one referenced in the OP) forbid both because they have no evolutionary purpose. Society has come to accept one, why not the other?

Animals can't give consent.

Honestly? I can understand why people hate it so much, but we're all animals ourselves. There are cross-breeds of many different species. Humans should be no exception to mate with other animals.

I don't approve of beastiality, but I really couldn't care for people who are into it unless they do it in front of me.

thank you. the voice of reason but i must say if 2 homosexuals want to want to engage in intercourse, i have no problems with that as they both want to do that, by all means let them. but Beastiality and pedophilia are wrong as the the reviser has no choice in the matter, and anyway its just sick. its wrong, human being have something called willpower.  

Me saying that Homsexuals should not engage in intercourse was not my intent. I was using it as an example, and I realize that sounds like it. But I was just using it as an example, I also agree that homesexuality should not be discriminated against, and should be acted upon because it is not wrong.

Me saying that Homsexuals should not engage in intercourse was not my intent. I was using it as an example, and I realize that sounds like it. But I was just using it as an example, I also agree that homesexuality should not be discriminated against, and should be acted upon because it is not wrong.

I wasn't having a go just the way you stated made you look like a dick

I'm gonna tank the warning point for this, because some of you are starting to piss me off.

Bestiality is rape. Animals can't give consent.
Homosexuality is not (necessarily) rape. Humans can give consent.

Anyone who finds the two comparable on a biological or theoretical level is a fucking idiot.

IMO, it's kind of weird, but i see it as to each their own.

Well, it did ruin a bunch of my childhood in Sonic 06

If you approve of homosexuality I believe you should also approve of bestiality. Both are relationships without biological purpose.

Humans, they talk and connect to each other. They fall in love with each other's personalities. Relationships don't work unless both partners are honest about their feelings..

We can't talk and connect with other animals. We know very little about their personalities. A "couple" can't talk about each other's feelings.

Completely different.

Bestiality is wrong. So is paedophilia. I don't care what your fetish is, if the other end can't give consent then no, what you're doing is very wrong. It's not a choice, it's not a "well as long as no one gets hurt" situation. Religious texts outlawed it because of purity of sex, but in addition because humans are supposed to be above nature. We're all animals yes, but the fact we have consciousness and a will means we must hold ourselves higher than that of a beast.

They can deny consent though. If you start fucking a dog randomly it'll probably attack you by biting you, so in the case of animals would such animals not denying consent (or not being aggressive at all) count as consent in itself?

I'm gonna tank the warning point for this, because some of you are starting to piss me off.

Homosexuality is not (necessarily) rape. Humans can give consent.

Anyone who finds the two comparable on a biological or theoretical level is a fucking idiot.

I'm going to assume this was directed at me since I used homsexuality as an example in my post. My intent was NOT to compare homesexuality and beastiality. My intent was to say, it's the same idea. No, I am not trying to say that bestiality and pedophilia are even in the same ball park as homosexuality, because they're clearly not. Allow me to explain, because I think a lot of people mistook what I was saying. I was saying homosexuality was not a choice people make, as in OP they said that people have come to terms with that homosexuality is a choice (which it is most certainly not, which is what I was trying to address). Now, I was using that as a segway into bestiality by saying, just like homosexuality, being born with a beastiality fetish is not a choice you make. I was not trying to say homosexuality and bestiality are alike -- just that bestiality, in common with homosexuality, is not a choice someone makes. You are born with it whether you want it or not.

Also, later in my post, I said that if "they" aren't acting on impulses, then it's okay. I was speaking of beastiality and pedophiles when I said this, NOT homosexuals. It is perfectly fine to act on homosexual impulses as there is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Anyways, hope I cleared up any misconceptions about what I said.

I'm going to assume this was directed at me since I used homsexuality as an example in my post. My intent was NOT to compare homesexuality and beastiality.

It was directed at several of you making that idiotic comparison, but thankyou for being decent enough to clarify your standpoint to someone being quite as confrontational as I am.

Archived