Wow, my own fault trade offer.

Corpfox

Who is this directed towards? Are you calling me a shark or am I reading to much into this?

Venom's making fun of himself. He's an accused shark and has been banned on Outpost for it.

Venom's making fun of himself. He's an accused shark and has been banned on Outpost for it.

Ah. Fair enough.

What do I do if I’m unhappy about a trade I made?

All trades are final; make sure you really want to make a trade before confirming.

(Source)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had the opportunity to check when accepting the trade offer and when doing an email confirmation. There was no quick-switching involved. You accepted a trade which you should not have because you did not take the time to investigate it. Luckily it is a rather minimal issue, and it is not as bad as potentially trading with a marked user which would have led to actions against your own account.

Additionally, anyone spamming this user from here on forward on tf2outpost.com is subject to a temporary ban. You all should know its a violation of the rules.

You got a problem with that or somethin

Nah, it just doesn't make sense why you'd spend 3 keys to help someone out when it was his own stupidity that caused the problem

Archived