Wow, my own fault trade offer.

Corpfox

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 4, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 4, 2015 - No reason given

that's nice dear

What an unfortunate turn of events, this has happened to me several times though I haven't lost as much as this. I sincerely hope you'll be able to reclaim your loss. However it was a fairly small loss so I have no doubts that it'll all blow by sooner or later.

Still a dick move on the other guys part.

And, the other guy has it listed for 3 keys.....so, he knows what he got out of the deal. :wacko:

It's possible to report for sharking. Not a bannable offence, but you still can.

Its okay, I'll just let it go and -trust on his profile.  Just to show this guy is a genuine shark.

Its okay, I'll just let it go and -trust on his profile.  Just to show this guy is a genuine shark.

That is no where near sharking, you accepted a lowball you got.

There is no way anyone would know what was going on in your head at that time.

You have more than enough experience in Team Fortress 2 trading to know what you are doing. The other person did not trick you, you tricked your own self.

Its okay, I'll just -trust on his profile. Just to show I'm a genuine nerd who didn't pay attention, and now can't accept responsibility for my own actions.

FTFY

Also, that might be considered abusing the trust system, and would make you look silly.

You could always try adding him, explaining what happened, and asking if he'd trade back. Offer him a couple refined for the trouble. (Would be a smaller loss by far for you, and he'd still get free profit) Who knows, it might work.

Edit: He may have even done you a favor, unless you were just wanting to hang onto it. Selling craft #s isn't exactly easy or fun. Look at it this way: trader flamewar entertainment for the price of only a key or two. That's a decent deal :P

Okay, removed -trust and accept responsibility for my own actions.

That's a level of maturity higher than usually seen in video game communities.

I hope this works out for you.

Im giving it back to you. 

Ya, thanks.  Your too generous.  The ref should be enough to pay back.

Ya, thanks.  Your too generous.  The ref should be enough to pay back.

Just happy to help. Just had it up to here with scumbags like that.

Nice to see an accused shark return his items -lenny face-

Who is this directed towards? Are you calling me a shark or am I reading to much into this?

It's possible to report for sharking. Not a bannable offence, but you still can.

No? They sent an offer and he accepted, it was his miss. The report if anything would be hilarious as he is trying to tarnish the rep of another trader because of his own mistake.

The guy has no obligation to return the items except out of the kindness of his heart, sending a report and accusing them of sharking is totally the right way to go <sarcasm>

Please learn what sharking/scamming/lowballing actually is before you give incorrect advice to others.

...so you messed up, someone bought it off the guy for 3 keys, then gave it back to you for free.

lol'd

...so you messed up, someone bought it off the guy for 3 keys, then gave it back to you for free.

lol'd

You got a problem with that or somethin

Archived