I need a trading sensei

Chbzsk

O_O I'll take all the senseis I can get

BTW can someone tell me why I don't get any notification when someone posts in a thread I'm following?

You just have to check your threads, but feel free to add me if you need the help

Hi all !

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but it seemed useless to open another one for the same purpose, so i'll bump this one instead. Hope it's not against the rules, so tell me if i am doing wrong and should open a new one. 

Like OP, i am searching for a trading sensei too; i don't start from real real scratch (gone from some keys to almost 3 buds now), but i've come to a sort of sticking point. If someone with experience "in the field" wants to share some time and tips, i'd appreciate that a lot. Thanks in advance !

Same as above, add me if you want.

You just have to check your threads, but feel free to add me if you need the help

Same as above, add me if you want.

i can see 2 months of patience there 

also why is this on gen discs. still?

i can see 2 months of patience there 

also why is this on gen discs. still?

Patience is my middle name, well it's actually Joseph, but still.

General discussion is probably the right place, it doesn't fit into trading, because they're not selling, and not into economy because they're not asking about the economy

Patience is my middle name, well it's actually Joseph, but still.

General discussion is probably the right place, it doesn't fit into trading, because they're not selling, and not into economy because they're not asking about the economy

Economy is better

Archived