I need a trading sensei

Chbzsk

I'm a helpless puppy in this dog eat dog world @_@

If you're patient enough to answer "wtf isnt that obvious" questions then hmu ~

I'd mostly pester you to ask you what kind of deal I should take and how much to profit off of it.

Summoning Debra. Is there any way to tag people in a post? 

Step 1:

/summon Debra

Step 2:

I'll do it. Add me on steam! I'm well experienced and happy to help someone out if possible.

when did your mark move down to a caution?

I'll do it. Add me on steam! I'm well experienced and happy to help someone out if possible.

Angel is awesome! Sold me my first unusual :3

I have also added you <3

A marked sensei, I don't know if I will regard your tips  :wacko:

I'm not marked, just cautioned. My trading experience is not negated by my caution on steamrep, my caution on steamrep probably came to me specifically due to my precociousness in trading. I taught another friend of mine to trade, and he's worth seventy buds now, I gave him my stuff when I quit. 

I'll be his sensei if he wants. :D

I'm not marked, just cautioned. My trading experience is not negated by my caution on steamrep, my caution on steamrep probably came to me specifically due to my precociousness in trading. I taught another friend of mine to trade, and he's worth seventy buds now, I gave him my stuff when I quit. 

I'll be his sensei if he wants. :D

Okie dokie :P

If you still need one, I've gone from 30 buds to a golden pan in >2 months

O_O I'll take all the senseis I can get

BTW can someone tell me why I don't get any notification when someone posts in a thread I'm following?

Hi all !

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but it seemed useless to open another one for the same purpose, so i'll bump this one instead. Hope it's not against the rules, so tell me if i am doing wrong and should open a new one. 

Like OP, i am searching for a trading sensei too; i don't start from real real scratch (gone from some keys to almost 3 buds now), but i've come to a sort of sticking point. If someone with experience "in the field" wants to share some time and tips, i'd appreciate that a lot. Thanks in advance !

Archived