Normal Frying Pan

Julia Gillard the Honest

http://backpack.tf/stats/264/0/0

Are you up to date with what's popular at the moment? The last few minutes have seen a new craze sweep across the planet! The newest of fads is here! Price that pan!

What are your thoughts? Right now there are only three suggestions in its history of suggestions (two from the same person). How many more will try? Should any of them be accepted without any evidence of a sale? Answer quickly before making a suggestion for this pan's value becomes older than suggesting a value for the Sunbeams Ebenezer!

This is exactly the sort of thing that bp.tf should not try to price; it's worth whatever people will pay, and our input will never be important or accurate enough to affect its sales

This is exactly the sort of thing that bp.tf should not try to price; it's worth whatever people will pay, and our input will never be important or accurate enough to affect its sales

This^

Doubt people would use "bp price" for a pure collectors item xD

since Wesley closed his trade to wait for a sale, can you answer my question here?

since Wesley closed his trade to wait for a sale, can you answer my question here?

I already proposed removing prices for other small market item types over here. It would be more accurate and a more efficient use of resources to admit that items like these fall beyond the scope and abilities of bp.tf to price properly.

This^

Doubt people would use "bp price" for a pure collectors item xD

Double that. ^

I am officially and formally declaring an in-before for more suggestions about the value of this item.

Archived