Guys I need relationship help (hear me out on this)

Zefrom

TL:DR: A nerdy and ugly girl is attempting to flirt with me, need help in telling her off in a friendly manner. Also need relationship advices. Meanwhile, a little background story

Background History:

I'm a 9th grade (Sec 3/15 years old) student from Singapore. I've started liking this girl from my class at 7th grade (Sec 1/13 years old) She's very pretty, her face was free of any distortion, her body was fairly thin and friendly. At that time, she helped me in a lot of things, mainly homework and studies. The problem is that now she gotten bolder and she completely don't know a thing on any subjects.

The type of girl I like is a pretty one, can stand my horrendous laughter and is able to help me out when I fail and I can also help her out. She was completely useless and she is also in the same class as me

So I started to not like her since a few days ago

That was Girl Number 1.

Girl number 2 was atrocious, her face was full of pimples, she wears glasses, have teeth braces. The one thing that I don't like about her is that she's very dramatic, what we Singaporeans like to call: Drama Queen. My friends teases me saying that I should not die a virgin and get that girl. The girl tries to attempt to get very close to me (physically included) and I back off, she's the one that I really don't like but she tries to "annoy" me. Oh yeah and we are in the same class together

Girl Number 3 was the girl that I favours. She is pretty (not as pretty as the first one but still), she is petty but she's very smart. Despite being in different classes, she helped me out before by finding one of my missing valuables. We were in the same group during last year's camp. Problem is that I've got to know her more. Recently she and her best friend both started talking to me.

Now this are the questions, how do I tell Girl Number 2 off in a non-rude manner?

How do I get to know Girl Number 3 better?

The fact your friends say 'Don't die a virgin' probably indicates you need new friends

We're always joking around, I joke on them, they joke on me and we joke along, but it kinda agitate me that it was turning into reality

Honestly, I'm predicting girl 3's friend will play a role in this

I'm thinking as well, She is from the same Chinese class that I'm in. So she know a bit more about me than Girl Number 3

Simply tell girl #2 "I don't enjoy your company"

Don't bother worrying about how she will react. It doesn't matter in the end.

We're always joking around, I joke on them, they joke on me and we joke along, but it kinda agitate me that it was turning into reality

YOU'RE 16. (So am I.)

Your job is to finish school, not get a girl pregnant. I wouldn't call it a joke. And if it agitated you, then something is wrong here

Simply tell girl #2 "I don't enjoy your company"

Don't bother worrying about how she will react. It doesn't matter in the end.

You sure it won't matter? I tried that once on another girl, she cried and told her parents, the parents came and "talk" to me

YOU'RE 16. (So am I.)

Your job is to finish school, not get a girl pregnant. I wouldn't call it a joke. And if it agitated you, then something is wrong here

I think you're right, my job here is to finish school and get a job but it still creeps me out that an ugly girl creepily stares at you during class

I'd be blunt about it honestly. If she is proving to be an annoyance to you, you must say so. Be letting it happen,  you give off the wrong message

Honestly, I'm predicting girl 3's friend will play a role in this

I see the same. If the friends of Girl #3 all think you are a nice person, then it may reflect interest.

Knowing the best friend is usually a good sign... usually

TL:DR: A nerdy and ugly girl is attempting to flirt with me, need help in telling her off in a friendly manner. 

Be glad you even have a girl that is into you, a lot of guys here don't even have that.

Not all girls are super models, and what do you expect? I don't know what you look like, but if you are a active gamer like us I doubt you are Brad Pitt yourself.

I'd be blunt about it honestly. If she is proving to be an annoyance to you, you must say so. Be letting it happen,  you give off the wrong message

I see the same. If the friends of Girl #3 all think you are a nice person, then it may reflect interest.

Knowing the best friend is usually a good sign... usually

Just as long as you don't end up relying on the friend. I know my fist love's best friend was the one who ended up fucking up my chances with her.

Whichever girl you prefer, we can not decide for you.

Try asking questions that lead up to personal likings/thoughts, i.e. "Heard of (name of band/artist)? I think they're pretty good/bad." - stuff like that.

It's like going swimming, you don't just jump in the damn pool without testing the water's temperature.

Just as long as you don't end up relying on the friend. I know my fist love's best friend was the one who ended up fucking up my chances with her.

I've had my fair share of that my friend

Also zefrom, If the Best friend shows interest GTFO quick 

Sometimes I feel like people say it as picking a car, this car has x, this car is y.

YOU HAVE TO TEST DRIVE FIRST(See how they are really like).

I've had my fair share of that my friend

Also zefrom, If the Best friend shows interest GTFO quick 

Wait wut

Her best friend doesn't seem to be that bad (judging from the Chinese class and talking to her)

Ty for your responses

Whichever girl you prefer, we can not decide for you.

Try asking questions that lead up to personal likings/thoughts, i.e. "Heard of (name of band/artist)? I think they're pretty good/bad." - stuff like that.

It's like going swimming, you don't just jump in the damn pool without testing the water's temperature.

But I always jump in the fucking pool without checking. If it's cold, you're submerged and screwed right away, but get through it quicker.

But I always jump in the fucking pool without checking. If it's cold, you're submerged and screwed right away, but get through it quicker.

Some people like it cold.

Most of the people on these forums never have and never will experience a member of the opposite gender being flirty with them... You came to the wrong place.

But on a serious note, you should just tell her flat out "I'm not interested, but thank you for your interest, as you've boosted my self esteem. For that I thank you, and hope we can be friends."

And then just never talk to her.

edit: Oh crap I forgot I was on 1337 posts. Oh well...

It sounds a bit cliche but honesty is the best policy. If you don't like a girl just be honest and as understanding as possible, "I'm sorry but i'm just not interested in you right now." or something like that. Ignoring it or faking it will only make it worse. They will get over it, especially since you/they are so young. As for the situation with "Girl Number 3" take the opportunities that are given to spend time with her and get to know her. Not knowing what to do isn't anything to be ashamed of, you'll learn, we all do in our own ways. And there's no rush when you're only 15 years old, or any age really, relationships aren't easy and take time. There's only so much anyone can tell you, to understand most of it you have to experience it for yourself. Hope it helps, good luck  :)

It sounds a bit cliche but honesty is the best policy. If you don't like a girl just be honest and as understanding as possible, "I'm sorry but i'm just not interested in you right now." or something like that. Ignoring it or faking it will only make it worse. They will get over it, especially since you/they are so young. As for the situation with "Girl Number 3" take the opportunities that are given to spend time with her and get to know her. Not knowing what to do isn't anything to be ashamed of, you'll learn, we all do in our own ways. And there's no rush when you're only 15 years old, or any age really, relationships aren't easy and take time. There's only so much anyone can tell you, to understand most of it you have to experience it for yourself. Hope it helps, good luck  :)

Honesty hurts, calling a girl ugly can really hurt her self-esteem. I saw a girl who's exactly like the number 2 girl, and someone called her ugly and teased her.

Guess what? She reported to her parents and the guy almost got suspended. So sometimes, honesty isn't the best thing.

Honesty hurts, calling a girl ugly can really hurt her self-esteem. I saw a girl who's exactly like the number 2 girl, and someone called her ugly and teased her.

Guess what? She reported to her parents and the guy almost got suspended. So sometimes, honesty isn't the best thing.

That suspension might've been more about the context, as this is from someone the girl respects rather than a random in class. And i doubt zefrom would tease someone who is trying to love him :3

That suspension might've been more about the context, as this is from someone the girl respects rather than a random in class. And i doubt zefrom would tease someone who is trying to love him :3

I don't like to hurt people that I think don't have the self-esteem so I try to minimize the hurting

Thanks for all of your responses, appreciated it

You're 15. Wait 2-3 years for that bubbling cocktail called puberty to have run it's course in both you and your classmates before dealing with relationships like that.

You're 15. Wait 2-3 years for that bubbling cocktail called puberty to have run it's course in both you and your classmates before dealing with relationships like that.

I've been in too many up n down craziness in my 4 years of puberty that this has become frighteningly apparent

Archived