Guys I need relationship help (hear me out on this)

Zefrom

I met her at the start of this year, we're in the same class

Good news: It isn't too late

If you want her off, try to talk somewhere private otherwise it will create shit ton of drama and that's not you want.

Try to say "Hey "girl's name", I know you been flirting with me and all but I'm just not interested in you, but we can still just be friends right ?"

Avoid doing awkward smile when you say the part "but we can still just be friends right ?" it will not make her happy, if you do so and if she tells to her parents you're screwed. 

But even then, you shouldn't ignore her try to do a joke atleast once a week so that she won't tell her friends that what a jerk you are which could ruin your reputation.

After going to South Korea for plastic sugery, hue

South Korea is overrated by Asians, Valve plz nerf

EDIT: I'm one myself, so don't call me racist/give me warning points as I can't be racist to my own race, right?

Good news: It isn't too late

If you want her off, try to talk somewhere private otherwise it will create shit ton of drama and that's not you want.

Try to say "Hey "girl's name", I know you been flirting with me and all but I'm just not interested in you, but we can still just be friends right ?"

Avoid doing awkward smile when you say the part "but we can still just be friends right ?" it will not make her happy, if you do so and if she tells to her parents you're screwed. 

But even then, you shouldn't ignore her try to do a joke atleast once a week so that she won't tell her friends that what a jerk you are which could ruin your reputation

Her friends are other nerds that people don't care about but good advice

Her friends are other nerds that people don't care about but good advice

Then never mind about the last sentence, your welcome.

Honesty hurts, calling a girl ugly can really hurt her self-esteem. I saw a girl who's exactly like the number 2 girl, and someone called her ugly and teased her.

Guess what? She reported to her parents and the guy almost got suspended. So sometimes, honesty isn't the best thing.

You can be honest without being a dick about it, no where did I recommend, nor would I, to call her ugly. Still, honesty can hurt but it is a better option.

Don't call her ugly to her face unless you REALLY know her well. If you're close friends and she's the "one of the guys" kind of girl then you can do it. But really just tell her you are not interested in a relation with her. Be honest but not rude.

And as much as people on the internet say the friend zone is shit, it's often a pretty good way. Get in the friend zone of #3's friend, get a great excuse to hang out with #3, start dating. #3's friend won't care because you're in her friendzone anyway.

I never had a girlfriend, this might just be garbage advice

We're always joking around, I joke on them, they joke on me and we joke along, but it kinda agitate me that it was turning into reality

You're young, don't worry about getting laid. No need to rush things.

Don't call her ugly to her face unless you REALLY know her well. If you're close friends and she's the "one of the guys" kind of girl then you can do it. But really just tell her you are not interested in a relation with her. Be honest but not rude.

And as much as people on the internet say the friend zone is shit, it's often a pretty good way. Get in the friend zone of #3's friend, get a great excuse to hang out with #3, start dating. #3's friend won't care because you're in her friendzone anyway.

I never had a girlfriend, this might just be garbage advice

Excellent advice, dude, thanks

And as much as people on the internet say the friend zone is shit, it's often a pretty good way.er had a girlfriend, this might just be garbage avice

And the fact that only people who complain about 'not gettin' the pus dailee' complain about the friendzone

inb4 l8 m8.

As someone who's dated people throughout high school, I thought I'd give some advice. 

For Girl #2, Simply tell her you're not interested in being anything more then friends. Just say it nicely without any crude remarks. 

For Girl #3, Well, if you still haven't gotten to know her better, then I would follow what people above said. Hang out with her friend while she comes along. I wouldn't tell the friend about your feelings though, it'd probably make things a little more complicated unless you have a hunch girl #3 feels the same way. 

Overall man just take it slow. It's crazy how things work out, and maybe you'll end up being together with Girl #3's best friend, or neither at all. Just hang out with them every now and then.  Express that you have an interest, like flirting every now and then, but don't do anything to large until it seems like she has an interest in you as well. 

edit: With girl #1 you could try taking a break from talking to her completely. After a while passes and you two start talking again it usually sparks feelings between the two of you. I know from experience. 

Now this are the questions,

how do I tell Girl Number 2 off in a non-rude manner?

It may not be possible, there are some girls that just hang, don't give space and are just annoying, playing nice with them just makes them stick more. So you need to be firm I think, don't call her ugly or anything like that, girls talk and you being rude to one girl could mean news spreading to the girl you like and she thinks of you as rude.

How do I get to know Girl Number 3 better?

Place a GPS tracker in her bag, this way you know where she lives. See if her room has a window and if see if there's any trees near by which will give you a good viewing of her room.

Or just talk to her.

Also you mentioned you talk to her and her friend... If they are close friends girls like to know that their close friends are comfortable with their guys they are seeing, so I think a good idea will be to give her friend the same attention as you give her and either be yourself if your a nice guy or if you a dick pretend to be a nice guy.

For girl 3 just walk up to her and introduce your self, also don't be a d-bag to her. For girl 2 try introducing her to one of your friends that always works for me, and use girl 1 to get girl 3 jealous and protective. Play into psychology.   

Archived