Making A Team Fortress 2 Competitive Team! -Venom

TheVenomWithin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a. 3883 hours total

b. spy as i've got about 650 hours (before i reset stats obv)

c. pacific standard time

d. i do have a mic (however its the shitty one that laptops have built into them) and i do have a skype

e. i haven't really been able to play comp recently but i'd like to get into it more, also when you mostly play tf2center's at night when all the UGC gold/platinum players log on, you kind of get destroyed. that and i'd also want to see how good i am at spy in a place that isn't a pub server full of gibus vision

Accepted as spy.

Hurry uppppp :(

Bro you gotta message me. Whenever i'm in game TF2/CSGO and you are available just send me a pm and we can work something out.

can I signup only to rape you 1v1 with sniper even I don't play tf2 from months?

he ever did a tryout on me though i didnt signup,i think you can just do that

Hours - like 750 or so

Class - scout over 130 hours

Time zone - englad UK

Have a microphone and skype account

Want to be in the team because I'm tired of capping the flag 3 times I a couple of minutes against noobs, and just wanna try something new!

Hope to join your competitive team

A: Hours - 1600

B: I'm open to any class, I have ~100 in each, more in soldier/spy. (But I guess i'll tryout for scoot, if I fail as scoot then medic) 

C: CST

D: I have both, but mumble is highly preferred for comp if you didn't know..

E: I was a part of a steel 6s team for a pretty long time until we fell apart. I had numerous teams contact me to join their HL but I couldn't play in the recent season because of school. I'd like to join in on the new season with a community I really enjoy being around. 

EDIT: I'm just gonna add you, I'm eager to try out.

A. 1.8k

B. Scout idk how many hours

C. UK

D. Ye

E. Because I'm bored and want something to do.

accepted

A: Hours - 1600

B: I'm open to any class, I have ~100 in each, more in soldier/spy. (But I guess i'll tryout for scoot, if I fail as scoot then medic) 

C: CST

D: I have both, but mumble is highly preferred for comp if you didn't know..

E: I was a part of a steel 6s team for a pretty long time until we fell apart. I had numerous teams contact me to join their HL but I couldn't play in the recent season because of school. I'd like to join in on the new season with a community I really enjoy being around. 

EDIT: I'm just gonna add you, I'm eager to try out.

Hours - like 750 or so

Class - scout over 130 hours

Time zone - englad UK

Have a microphone and skype account

Want to be in the team because I'm tired of capping the flag 3 times I a couple of minutes against noobs, and just wanna try something new!

Hope to join your competitive team

Approved

What happens now :P

When Venom is playing CS:GO or TF2 send him a message something like "Im ready for my tryout" he will send you an invite, and then Venom might review some rules and your tryout begins

When Venom is playing CS:GO or TF2 send him a message something like "Im ready for my tryout" he will send you an invite, and then Venom might review some rules and your tryout begins

ok thanks

Archived