Making A Team Fortress 2 Competitive Team! -Venom

TheVenomWithin

A. How many hours have you played TF2 in total? 965

B. What class you want to be and how many hours do you have in that class? Medic, 13.4 hours (I had more but I accidentally reset my stats)

C. Time zone? Eastern Time, United States

D. Do you have a microphone and Skype (Not required but HIGHLY suggested)? I do have a mic and skype

E. Why do you want to be apart of this team? To push my medic skills to the limit and to see how good of medic I am.

We've agreed to do our tryout tomorrow. Thanks for applying!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A.1165 hours

B.mostly scout or soldier scout sniper is 64 hours 21 minutes soldier is 37hour 28 minute i am a bit good at airshot and a TEENY BIT AT MARKET/i am horrible at market sniper 53 hour 37 minute 20 seconds im good at sniping also a bit

C.Arizona/west

D.yes i have both but can u chat me to skype u cuz i dont really log into skype a lot

E.I am bored of wrecking people and want a challenge i wanted pyro or demo which are one of my most favorite classes

You just stated about 5 classes you wanted to be/ are good at.

A.1087

B.Pyro or if were playing mvm solider or engi. Have 251+ hours as pyro.

C. Texas Central. 

D. Skype Name: Danielk313 also yes i have a mic.

E. My team has moved to csgo and i want to rejoin a team i want that pyro slot but i guess thats not happening. So consider me a sub.

A.1165 hours

B.mostly scout or soldier scout sniper is 64 hours 21 minutes soldier is 37hour 28 minute i am a bit good at airshot and a TEENY BIT AT MARKET/i am horrible at market sniper 53 hour 37 minute 20 seconds im good at sniping also a bit

C.Arizona/west

D.yes i have both but can u chat me to skype u cuz i dont really log into skype a lot

E.I am bored of wrecking people and want a challenge i wanted pyro or demo which are one of my most favorite classes

Failure at tryout for capping the last point.

A.1087

B.Pyro or if were playing mvm solider or engi. Have 251+ hours as pyro.

C. Texas Central. 

D. Skype Name: Danielk313 also yes i have a mic.

E. My team has moved to csgo and i want to rejoin a team i want that pyro slot but i guess thats not happening. So consider me a sub.

pass as backup pyro. Congrats!

a. 3883 hours total

b. spy as i've got about 650 hours (before i reset stats obv)

c. pacific standard time

d. i do have a mic (however its the shitty one that laptops have built into them) and i do have a skype

e. i haven't really been able to play comp recently but i'd like to get into it more, also when you mostly play tf2center's at night when all the UGC gold/platinum players log on, you kind of get destroyed. that and i'd also want to see how good i am at spy in a place that isn't a pub server full of gibus vision

A. How many hours have you played TF2 in total? 965

B. What class you want to be and how many hours do you have in that class? Medic, 13.4 hours (I had more but I accidentally reset my stats)

C. Time zone? Eastern Time, United States

D. Do you have a microphone and Skype (Not required but HIGHLY suggested)? I do have a mic and skype

E. Why do you want to be apart of this team? To push my medic skills to the limit and to see how good of medic I am.

Failure as unable to defeat me. (No rules were broken.) Feel free to reapply at a later date!

a. 3883 hours total

b. spy as i've got about 650 hours (before i reset stats obv)

c. pacific standard time

d. i do have a mic (however its the shitty one that laptops have built into them) and i do have a skype

e. i haven't really been able to play comp recently but i'd like to get into it more, also when you mostly play tf2center's at night when all the UGC gold/platinum players log on, you kind of get destroyed. that and i'd also want to see how good i am at spy in a place that isn't a pub server full of gibus vision

Approved, However I am currently not doing tryouts right now. I have already done 5 today. I will be available in a few hours however, Added on steam regardless!

Failure as unable to defeat me. (No rules were broken.) Feel free to reapply at a later date!

No surprise there, if he played as medic.  You need to change the rules for getting accepted as medic, you'll most likely never find one that'll pass the test.  

No surprise there, if he played as medic.  You need to change the rules for getting accepted as medic, you'll most likely never find one that'll pass the test.  

I realized this before we played. Hence forth why I changed the rules if you happened to check them. He lost even though we played 1:1 as medic, I believe I only died once or twice. Thanks for the good eye anyway though.

***MADE SOME MASSIVE EDITS TO THE TRYOUTS, PLEASE REREAD BEFORE APPLYING!***

(I decided having to fight all classes ex: spy vs pyro medic vs pyro etc was not fair at all, so I am updating how the tryouts will work.)

A. 1761 hours and counting

B. Soldier 206.9 and counting 

C. PST (west side my nigga)

D. yes I do.

E. I've been playing comp for a long time and i am currently looking for a team, since I'm comfortable here in the forums, i think i could find a team here instead.

Edit: heres my logs.tf if you're interested http://logs.tf/profile/76561198131097234

D. yes I do.

E. I've been playing comp for a long time and i am currently looking for a team, since I'm comfortable here in the forums, i think i could find a team here instead.

Edit: heres my logs.tf if you're interested http://logs.tf/profile/76561198131097234

You seem to be the only one who has applied here with experience so far, Accepting.

You seem to be the only one who has applied here with experience so far, Accepting.

alright, tomorrow morning around 11 am pst, i will be ready.

alright, tomorrow morning around 11 am pst, i will be ready.

Added you on steam, whenever we both have time we can do our tryout. Thanks buddy!

A. 1.8k

B. Scout idk how many hours

C. UK

D. Ye

E. Because I'm bored and want something to do.

We can have your tryouts soon. (No aimbot plz)

A. I've played 241 hours on tf2

B. I would like to play medic. 8hrs

C.I live in Arizona

D.yes

E.I want to be part of this team, because i havent really been on a competitive team before but i am pretty competitive myself. So i would like to put all my efforts on a competitive online team like this one.

Thank you for taking your time reading this application :)

C.I live in Arizona

D.yes

E.I want to be part of this team, because i havent really been on a competitive team before but i am pretty competitive myself. So i would like to put all my efforts on a competitive online team like this one.

Accepted, thanks buddy.

A. About 700 hours

B. Scout , for roughly 100 of them (idk, because I reset my stats)

C. EST

D. Not with me because I am out of town atm, but once I get home I can

E. I have honestly been more interested in HL than 6s, which is ironic because I am a low level medic. (Geddit? Low level? IRONic? UGC joke.)

A. About 700 hours

B. Scout , for roughly 100 of them (idk, because I reset my stats)

C. EST

D. Not with me because I am out of town atm, but once I get home I can

E. I have honestly been more interested in HL than 6s, which is ironic because I am a low level medic. (Geddit? Low level? IRONic? UGC joke.)

Approved

C.I live in Arizona

D.yes

Failed tryout on 9th life due to time running out. Feel free to retry later. Thanks!

D. yes I do.

Accepted as soldier! Congrats!

Archived