These suggestions have to stop

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

We tend to accept suggestions faster now because of the flood of new suggestions coming in. If we would leave every suggestion up for 1 day there would be 10+ pages on busy days.

then have it up for a day atleast. that gives us a chance of actually providing counterproof in any timezone. the job of accepting suggestions isnt gonna be more. its still just as many

Maybe accept the unusual suggestions first?

No, unusual suggestion have way less votes.

then have it up for a day atleast. that gives us a chance of actually providing counterproof in any timezone. the job of accepting suggestions isnt gonna be more. its still just as many

Well that is true ofc. Maybe we should "reintroduce" a minimum time that it has to be up, like 10 or 15 hours. But you rather should talk to puddinghead instead of me in that case. :P

No, unusual suggestion have way less votes.

Well that is true ofc. Maybe we should "reintroduce" a minimum time that it has to be up, like 10 or 15 hours. But you rather should talk to puddinghead instead of me in that case. :P

key suggestion just got passed in less than a day...

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5209e324ba25362e6f00001a oh yes, 4 links of low end, 8 pages on outpost...

Hasnt he been doing that for a while now? Dont see why most of these suggestions are still even up. Probably went to trade.tf and listed the few 1.22 refs he finds and repwhores. From a blue belt i expect more that 3-4 links to change the price of a craft hat to 1.22 refs.

#adminsploxclose

I'd say 4-5 sellers out of 150+ sellers is definitely not enough to make a price change.

Why admins not check out the the number of links of total ? I can agree with that kind of suggestion will be a large percentage of the votes "+" , but you can safely take away about 30% passive votes . It all craft hats - price 1.33 Refs !!?

+ You can see his suggestions for the vintage hats. Same as : 2 out of 50 traders sell quickly at the lower price (his suggestion for a vintage repeated after 2 weeks).

We tend to accept suggestions faster now because of the flood of new suggestions coming in. If we would leave every suggestion up for 1 day there would be 10+ pages on busy days.

ok fine, I will suggest a key to be 2.33-2.66 ref and you accept it... fast

• 3 months later...

Erm.. uh... Just found this thread.. Eh.. I apologize for what I did wrong before. I remembered I tried using trade.tf for one of my suggestion and then, got accepted by Michael. From then, I started thinking that trade.tf will be nice for me. I do use Outpost as well. So, bare wif me... :P

Erm.. uh... Just found this thread.. Eh.. I apologize for what I did wrong before. I remembered I tried using trade.tf for one of my suggestion and then, got accepted by Michael. From then, I started thinking that trade.tf will be nice for me. I do use Outpost as well. So, bare wif me... :P

Are u serious. I was auto upvoting you cause I thought you were solid. Jk.

I imagine it was wierd finding this thread.

Archived